Indian Navy Jobs has officially announced Indian Navy Recruitment for the posts of engineers. Indian Navy Jobs 2018 invites application from experienced and energetic individuals to fill up 108 vacancies for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Jobs through online from the official website or from the link provided below to Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment board before the last date. Scroll down for the Indian navy recruitment engineers, can find the detail about the recruitment here. Eligibility criteria and the selection procedure, applying mode are given below. Carefully read the notification and ensure the eligibility before applying. Join Indian Navy with handsome emoluments.
Indian Navy Jobs 2018 | Join Indian Army – Apply Online
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Job Role||Executive Branch/ Technical Branch|
|Started Date||05th Jan 2018.|
|Last date||25th Jan 2018|
|Official Notification||Indian Navy Recruitment|
Indian Navy Jobs | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Dear candidates, Are you looking to join Indian navy recruitment for engineers? Then this is a golden opportunity for fresh engineering graduates to join Indian Navy Jobs Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 announced recruitment drive to take 108 engineers for their technical development. Interested candidates can apply online at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applications are currently available and it will be enabling till 25th Jan 2018. Interested candidates can apply before 25th Jan 2018. For more details like eligibility criteria, Pay scale and qualification details are given below.
Indian Navy Jobs
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Executive & Technical Branch||25th Jan 2018||Indian Navy Jobs|
Indian Navy Jobs | Vacancy Details
The interested applicant who wish to apply for Indian Navy Jobs the above post, please find the vacancy break up chart branch wise to apply accordingly.
Indian Navy Jobs – Indian Navy Recruitment for Engineers
|Name of the Branch||Name of the Branch / Cadre||Vacancies in Number|
|Executive Branch||General Service / Hydrography Cadre||40|
|Technical Branch||Engineering Branch (General Service)||27|
|Electrical Branch (General Service)||33|
Indian Navy Jobs | Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can ensure the eligibility criteria given below. Read the information carefully and if you have any quires please refer the official notification.
Indian Navy Jobs 2018 – Educational Qualification:
Indian Navy Jobs – General Service / Hydrography Cadre:
- The candidates who wish to apply for this post must have passed B.E / B. Tech in any discipline from recognized University/Institution.
Indian Navy Jobs – NAIC:
- The applicant should have passed B.E / B. Tech in Electricals & Electronics, Telecommunications, or relevant field from recognized University/Institution.
Indian Navy Jobs – Engineering Branch- (General Service):
- The candidate who wish to apply for engineering branch from general service they must have done engineering in Mechanical Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics or Instrumentation & Control.
Indian Navy Jobs – Electrical Branch (General Service):
- The applicant who wishes to join Indian navy jobs they should have Passed B.E / B. Tech in the concerned field from recognized University.
Indian Navy Jobs 2018 – Who can apply:
- The applicant who wish to join Indian navy jobs should have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the above mentioned disciplines from recognized University/Institution with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
Note: As per the notification fresher and final year students can apply for the post above mentioned based on your qualification.
Indian Navy Jobs 2018 – Age Limit:
- The applicant of Indian Navy recruitment should born between 02nd Jan 1994 & 01st Jul 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Note: Age relaxation is applicable refer the official notification in the below section.
Indian Navy Jobs – Pay scale:
- The Candidates will be paid as per the norms of Indian Navy recruitment 2018.
Indian Navy Jobs – Selection Process:
The candidate who applied for Indian navy Jobs will call for interview based on their Merit/ Academic performance.
- Selection of Indian Navy Jobs will be based on academic performance till 5th / 7th semester for all eligible regular / integrated courses respectively.
- The applicant who willing to apply for Indian Navy Jobs should pass the final examination of B.E / B. Tech with minimum 60% of marks
- However the applicant fails to meet minimum cut off percentage, they will not allowed to join Indian Navy Jobs.
- Considering the above criteria candidates will be call up to face Interview by Service selection Board (SSB).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Required Documents:
The applicant who would like to apply for Indian Navy Jobs should keep ready the below mentioned documents while apply the E- application.
- Matriculation Certificate
- All relevant documents
- Marks sheets up to 5th& 7th semester for regular integrated courses respectively
- date of birth proof (as per 10th& 12th certificate)
- CGPA conversion formula for B.E / B. Tech
- a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply:
- The applicants are invited to register for Indian Navy Jobs and fill application of Indian navy Jobs on e-recruitment website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The application for Indian Navy Jobs will be active from 05th Jan 2018 to 25th Jan 2018, so they can apply on or before the last date
- While filling the E- application keeps the relevant documents are ready.
- Fill up all mandatory fields without error.
- Keep scanned copy of above listed documents in JPG/FITT format to apply Indian Navy Jobs.
- Attach the scanned copy, incase scanned document is not readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
- Please ensure the details which you given in the application are correct
- And submit the application; take a printout for your future reference.
Indian Navy Jobs – Note
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘E-application’ form of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates are to take print out of application of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 and carry it while appearing for SSB-interview.
- Incase found anything wrong while scrutiny the application can be rejected at any point of time by the Indian navy recruitment board.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Jobs 2018
|Start date of Application||05th Jan 2018|
|Last date of Application fee payment||25th Jan 2018|
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy is one of the armed forces to protect the marine region of India. Indian Navy established on 1612, all around 405 years ago. It comes under the control of the prime minister of India and he is the supreme commander of Indian Navy.
In initial days its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine, this set up was formed to protect British merchant goods in the marine areas. In 1793 The East India Company which was established by the British Government ruled over the eastern part of India. When the India got republic in 1950 the Royal Indian Navy name changed as Indian Navy since 1934. Primary function of Indian navy is to safeguard the marine borders of our nation conjunction with Armed forces of the union and act against the threats happening on the marine region.
About Indian Navy Recruitment
Every year so many vacancies are announced by the Indian Navy to recruit eminent candidates. So many candidates are waiting to join Indian navy. Indian Navy recruitment board invites the application for various posts from various locations to enhance the development of Indian Navy from both categories of the individuals. Therefore the candidates who keen to join Indian navy keep your eyes on this website for latest updates from Indian Navy recruitment Board. Until 1992 Women candidates where recruited only for the medical posts but now they are recruited for some others posts. Get placed in the Indian Navy with handsome pay.
Indian Navy Jobs 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||BHEL Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|