Indian Navy Sailor MR Admit Card 2020: Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 Released!!! Direct link available here to download Indian Navy Sailor MR Call Letter 2020 for October Batch. Candidates shall visit the official site and may download the call letter from 28-01-2020 to 07-02-2020.
Our Indian Navy has announced the notification for the recruitment of Sailor MR post. Consequently, this notification has been announced twice a year. This year they had announced to fill 400 vacancies for Matric Recruit (MR) – for October 2020 batch. So a lot of passionated candidates have applied and appeared for the recruitment drive. Similarly, this is especially for October Batch. So for that now the officials have released the Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 August Batch PDF in their official site. So applied aspirants shall refer to the official site and start to download the admit card. As per the schedule, the examination will be held in the month of February 2020. So aspirants should download your Indian Navy MR Call Letter 2020 within 04-02-2020. Here we have given the direct link to download the respective admit card. Kindly utilize this.
The selection process is based on the Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Examination. The examination for Indian Navy MR is likely to be conducted in the month of February.
Indian Navy MR Call Letter 2020 Details:
The call letter consists of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Date, Venue & Session
- General Instructions
General Instructions to Follow:
- Certainly, download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring to the direct link available here.
- Meanwhile, analyze the hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the Admit Card.
- In addition, if you want to attach the photo means should affix your photo on the admit card. Moreover, the photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- After that, aspirants should bring the Printout of the admit card.
- Moreover, candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- In the same vein, if applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- So kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.
How to download Indian Navy Sailor MR Admit Card 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site joinindiannavy.gov.in
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent updates.
- In that find, the exact link regarding the Admit card.
- Click on that you will get into the respective login page.
- Kindly given the login credentials and give the submit button.
- Now you will get your Indian Navy MR Call Letter 2020 PDF.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.