Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020: Candidates who are interested in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) should apply upto 10th April 2020. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has released the IOB Official Notification for Security Guard Post. Candidates who are passionate about Indian Overseas Bank Jobs 2020 can apply online for IOB Recruitment 2020.
Every year Indian Overseas Bank releases a notification for various posts all over India. Similarly, this year, IOB has released the IOB Notification 2020 for Security Guard posts. Candidates can start to apply online from 23rd March 2020 to 10th April 2020. Only eligible candidates can apply for IOB Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the IOB and ensure that they fulfill all the IOB Eligibility Conditions.
The IOB Vacancy 2020 has also included in IOB Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the IOB Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about IOB Vacancy 2020, IOB Eligibility 2020 and IOB Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020
The IOB Vacancy 2020 for IOB Online Application has started from 23rd March 2020. Candidates who are interested in IOB Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start apply online IOB 2020
|Online Application Starts from||23rd March 2020|
|Online Application Closes on||10th April 2020|
Indian Overseas Bank Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Notification Name||Recruitment of Security Guards|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2020
Indian Overseas Bank is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the IOB 2020 Jobs is announced for Security Guard Posts.
Indian Overseas Bank Eligibility 2020
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidates should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY” at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE 1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy of Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dates on or before the Cut-off Date
Indian Overseas Bank Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years (as on 01.03.2020)
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years (as on 01.03.2020)
- Age relaxation is applicable, kindly read the IOB Notification for more information.
Indian Overseas Bank Notification 2020 – Selection Procedure
- Objective type Test – Online
- Physical Fitness Test
Steps for Indian Overseas Bank Online Application 2020
IOB website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the IOB website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – iob.in
- Now candidate can able to view the IOB Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the IOB Home Page, the candidate can search for “Recruitment of Security Guards ”
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the IOB Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the IOB Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for IOB 2020 Vacancy.
- After reading the IOB Notification 2020, start applying online for IOB Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the IOB Website and start filling the IOB Online Application Form
- Finally, fill all information which is mandatory in IOB Application and Submit it
Candidates are informed to download the filled IOB Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the Indian Overseas Application Form for further details.
Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|IOB Official Website||Click Here to Visit Official Website of Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2020|
|IOB Notification||Click Here to View Notification IOB Recruitment 2020|
|IOB Apply Online||Click Here to Apply Online IOB Vacancy 2020|