IOCL Director Salary 2021: The candidates who are willing to apply for IOCL Director Recruitment 2021 can check the IOCL Director Salary 2021 details here. The Pipelines IOCL Director Salary 2021, along with the Payscale, Job role, and Perks are provided in this article. The IOCL Director Salary 2021 acts as the incentive factor in your preparation. The Interested and Eligible Engineer Graduates, who are willing to apply for IOCL Director Recruitment 2021 can check the IOCL Director Salary 2021.
Remunerations of workmen are fixed through negotiations with Workmen’s Union subject to the overall guidelines of the Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India. The Salary Structure, Allowances, Responsibilities and Duties, and other details of IOCL Director Salary 2021 are given below in this article for the reference of the candidates.
IOCL Director Recruitment 2021: Overview
Name of the Organisation – Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Recruitment – IOCL Director Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Director (Pipelines)
Official Website – @pesb.gov.in.
IOCL Director Notification 2021: Important Dates
Last Date to Submit the Application – 17th May 2021.
IOCL Director Salary 2021: Salary Structure
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
- The organization will spend Rs 180000 to 340000 per year for director posts.
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of the vacancy.
(i)Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying an equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
(ii)Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c)Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board on the date of application.
IOCL Director Salary 2021: Job Role
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide complete engineering expertise as well as technical support to manufacturing management pertinent to compression, pipelines, treating, processing, and measurement facilities.
- Provide primary selection, sizing along with layout of projected new or expanded facilities.
- Develop engineering designs and diagrams related to the pipeline.
- Prepare maps for pipelines, processing, dehydration, compression, and treating facilities along with meter stations and various gas facilities.
- Prepare process flow diagrams along with P&IDs.
- Analyze “what-if’ scenarios, evaluate process engineering and hydraulic of equipment and piping systems.
- Prepare project scopes, AFEs, cost estimates, and proposals for all new projects, equipment sizing, modifications, and related parameters.
- Manage specific projects as required inclusive of direct supervision for constructing activities and management of all contract inspectors.
- Develop, administer and supervise project budgets along with schedules.
- Head responsibility to complete activities pertinent to pipeline risk analysis, evaluation, remediation, and integration of data.
- Identify integrity assets’ threats and implement integrity assessments suitable for determining threats.
- Identify repair, analyze mitigative actions effectiveness.
- Perform as single point contact amongst respective area and PD/PTSD Safety Engineer.
- Recommend solutions for further study along with report changes.
- Perform as key contact between GM personnel and Admin Area for all safety-associated matters.