IOCL WR Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
IOCL WR Apprentice Admit Card 2021 has released!! Candidates who have applied for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 can check the IOCL WR Apprentice Admit Card 2021 details from the link given below in this article.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Apprentice posts. A total of 505 vacancies were announced throughout the state. A huge number of vacancies were announced. The recruitment has been conducted at the national level to select the eligible candidates. As per the schedule, the IOCL has scheduled the IOCL WR Apprentice exam date has scheduled on March 21, 2021. For that, the IOCL Officials has released the IOCL WR Apprentice Admit Card 2021 on its official site @iocl.com.on March 18, 2021. To download the admit card the necessary things are registration number and password. As admit card is an important document to enter into the exam hall. Candidates can download the IOCL WR Apprentice Admit Card 2021 from the link and follow the steps to take a printout of the same for exam purpose.
|IOCL WR Apprentice call letter release date||March 18, 2021|
|IOCL WR Apprentice Exam date||March 21, 2021.|
Steps To Download IOCL WR Apprentice Call Letter 2021
Candidates can click the above link or follow the below-mentioned steps to download the call letter.
- Candidates visit the site @rectt.in.
- Click on the Download Admit Card button.
- A new page appears, enter the Registration number and date of birth.
- Click the Proceed button.
- The IOCL WR Apprentice call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the exam date, venue and reporting time from the call letter.
- Download and take a printout of the same for the online exam.
Details Mentioned in the IOCL WR Apprentice call letter
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code.
- The venue of the Exam Centre.
- Registration Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Duration of the Exam.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Name of the Written Test.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Category of the Contender.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Roll Number.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers.
Click Here for more Govt. Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will the IOCL WR Apprentice call letter release?
A. The NHM MP call letter will be released on March 18, 2021(Tentatively)
Q.On which date the IOCL WR Apprentice Exam will be conducted?
A. IOCL WR Apprentice Exam will be conducted on March 21, 2021.
Q. How can I download my admit card?
A. Candidates can click on the link above or visit the official site and follow the steps to download their admit card.