IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021: IRCON International Limited Recruitment Board has published a notification to hire candidates for Chief General Manager/HRM Posts. Interested candidates can check the Selection Process, Salary, Eligibility, etc., of IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021 and apply online. Candidates can download the official notification of IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021 at @ircon.org and apply online till 7th June 2021.
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||IRCON International Limited|
|Name of the Recruitment||IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Chief General Manager/HRM Posts|
|Last date to Apply||7th June 2021|
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria details of IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021 and apply.
- Officers (IRPS Officer working in SAG/NFSAG scale/CPSE officers working in E-8 level), with experience in establishment matters, Personal Administration, Recruitment, Selections, and Labour Laws, etc.
• Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
• The number of years of experience and the nature of the experience of the officer in the specific area as per the requirement will be taken into consideration.
• Officer should have good communication skills.
• Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Salary
Candidates will get for the post of For SAG/NFSAG Officer – Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) and For CPSE Officer – Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA)- (E8 Level).
- Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
- Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
- Reimbursement of Rs. 6000/- per month for Entertainment expenses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
- Reimbursement of expenses (as per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt.)
- Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway’s policy for retaining family at the previous place of posting.
- Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone, etc. For further details on perks & allowances visit the official notification pdf.
For more details regarding IRCON Recruitment 2021, refer to the official notification for which the link is given above.
How to apply for the post of IRCON Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website @ircon.org.
- In the careers section, download the application pdf.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Send the application through the proper channel along with the required documents.
- A scanned copy of the application in the enclosed format should be sent by the candidate in advance through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 07.06.2021.
Q.What is the last date to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2021 is 7th June 2021.
Q.What is the official website of IRCON?
The official website of IRCON is @ircon.org
Q.What is the Salary for IRCON Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates will get for the post of For SAG/NFSAG Officer – Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) and For CPSE Officer – Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA)- (E8 Level).