ISRO Fireman Recruitment 2021: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to hire for the posts of Fireman A, Pharmacist A and Lab Technician A. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till Apr 5, 2021, for ISRO Fireman Recruitment 2021. This ISRO Fireman Recruitment 2021 is for 13 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online at the Official website of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) @www.vssc.gov.in.
The eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Salary and details about the ISRO Fireman Recruitment 2021 are given below in this article. To download the Official notification of ISRO Recruitment for Fireman and direct link to apply online for ISRO Fireman Recruitment 2021 are given below. To know more details about the ISRO Fireman Recruitment 2021, proceed through the article further.
ISRO Recruitment 2021: Overview
Name of the Organisation – ISRO
Name of the Recruitment – ISRO Recruitment 2021
Job Role –Fireman A, Pharmacist A & Lab Technician A Posts
Job Location – Kerala
Official Website – vssc.gov.in
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Important Dates
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application: 22 March 2021
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 05 April 2021
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Vacancy
A total of 13 vacancies has been released for ISRO Fireman Notification 2021. The vacancy splitting based on various posts is given below.
- Pharmacist A: 03 Posts
- Lab Technician A: 02 Posts
- Fireman A: 08 Posts
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The passionate candidates can apply for this recruitment after checking the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria include the educational qualification and the age limit a candidate should possess to apply for this recruitment.
- Pharmacist A: SSLC/SSC pass. First-class Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Lab Technician A: SSLC/SSC pass. First Class Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Fireman A: SSLC/SSC pass. Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness & Physical Efficiency Test Standards.
- The minimum age limit for all the posts is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is given below for your reference.
|Post – Pharmacist-A||Age Limit|
|Post – Lab Technician-A||Age Limit|
|Post – Fireman-A||Age Limit|
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection for the ISRO Notification 2021 for Fireman A, Pharmacist A and Lab Technician A Posts is given below.
Pharmacist-A (Post No.1472 & Lab Technician-A (Post No.1473)
The selection process for Pharmacist Grade-A and Lab Technician Grade-A consists of
- Written test
- Skill test.
Fireman-A (Post No.1474)
1.Preliminary Medical Test (PMT)
The following medical tests shall be performed before Stage-1 Physical Efficiency Tests
- Height Measurement
- Weight Measurement
- Visible Structural abnormality
2.Stage-1 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – for those who qualify in PMT
Male Candidates – To run 1500 metres in 7 minutes for Age up to 40 years ( 8 minutes for candidates for age above 40 years)
Female Candidates – To run 800 metres in 4 minutes for Age upto 40 years ( 5 minutes for candidates for age above 40 years)
Candidates who get qualified in the Stage-1 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) shall only be allowed to participate in the Detailed Medical Examination
3.Detailed Medical Examination (DME) – for those who qualify in Stage-1 PET
4.Stage-2 PET – for those who qualify in DME
|Event||Qualifying criteria for Age upto 40 years||Qualifying criteria for Age above 40 years|
|Male candidates||Female candidates||Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Rope climbing (by hands only)||5 metres from ground level||4.5 metres from ground level||4.5 metres from ground level||4.0 metres from ground level|
|Carrying by fireman’s lift a 64kg weight (human dummy)||90 metres in 60 seconds||90 metres in 75 seconds||90 metres in 75 seconds||90 metres in 90 seconds|
|Long Jump (best of 3 attempts)||3.8 metres||3.5 metres||3.5 metres||3.2 metres|
|Running 100 metres
(Shoes with spikes not allowed)
|15 seconds||16.5 seconds||16.5 seconds||18 seconds|
5.Written test – for those who qualify in Stage-2 PET
The final selection shall in the order of marks scored in the written test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
For more details about the Selection Procedure visit the Detailed Advertisement Link Given below for your reference.
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Salary
The Salary details for various posts in the ISRO Recruitment is tabulated below.
|Post||Approximate Salary per month|
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Application Process
The application mode for ISRO Notification: Online
- There will be a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Female/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) – Nil
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for ISRO Fireman Notification 2021?
- Got to the Official website of VSSC which is given above and go to the recruitment section in the choose the Advt.No RMT 315. Or
- Go to the direct Apply Online Link given above.
- In that Click the Apply Now Button.
- Click on the link “Apply Here”. Fill in all the fields and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button. On successful registration, you will receive an e-mail with the given details.
- Then Upload your Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format given in the Guidelines.
- Fill in your personal details, correspondence details, qualification details etc .
To finally submit your application, click on the “CONFIRM” button.
- On successful application, your registration number will be displayed on the screen and an e-mail will be sent to you.
- Note down your Registration Number and keep it in a safe place. This would be required for checking the status of your application in future.
- Click on the “Make Payment “ button after successful submission of the application, to pay the application fee online.
- Upon successful submission, an SMS containing OTP will be sent to the mobile number provided under “Present Address Mobile Number”.
- This OTP is valid for upto 72 hours.
- SMS alerts (if any) will be sent only to verified mobile numbers.
- Use the “Verify OTP” button to register your mobile number after submitting your application successfully.