ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2021 notification is out. The Indo Tibetian Border Police Force has released the recruitment notification to select candidates for the General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) and Specialists. here we have given complete details regarding the ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2021 notification pdf. First check the most important eligibility norms such as ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2021 age limit and qualification. If you satisfy all the norms, then start to apply for the post as per the procedure. Surely, the competition will be very high to apply for the ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2021 vacancy. So, prepare yourself in the correct procedure to beat the competition. Go through the article to know the ITBP Recruitment 2021 apply online date, selection procedure, & more.
Refer to the important dates here regarding the ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2021.
- Last date to Apply – 17th May 2021
- Interview Dates – 10th & 17th May 2021
Get More – Govt Jobs
Check the eligibility details such as age limit and qualification of ITBP GDMO recruitment 2021 here.
- The contractual employment will be for a period of three years only or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier or he/she reaches 70 years of age.
- However, the initial contractual appointment will be for 3 years which may be extended by the ITBP for further 2 years on year to year basis subject to the maximum age limit of 70 years.
- The services of the appointee are also terminable before the expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving one month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not carry any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
Check the qualification details of ITBP GDMO recruitment 2021 here.
A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty as mentioned in section-A of section-b of schedule-V1 or equivalent.
Experience: 1 years experience for postgraduate degree holder & 2 years for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent
General Duty Medical Officers:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule of Part 1 of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotation internship.
The selection for this ITBP GDMO recruitment 2021 is through the walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
- Suitable and willing candidates may WALK-IN FOR INTERVIEW on the date & time at any of the venues as given in the Annexure-A along with original and photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, age proof. internship completion certificate and experience certificate, etc.) and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for with minimum three choices for the place of posting in order of preference and five passport size recent photographs.
ITBP Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Specialist – Rs. 85,000/- Per Month
- GDMO – Rs. 75,000/- Per Month
How to apply for ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 & 17 May 2021.
- Candidates can check the address of the concerned department by clicking on the notification link. There, you can also check the post-wise vacancy at each location.
Check the important FAQs regarding the ITBP recruitment 2021.
Q: For which posts candidates are selected in this ITBP recruitment 2021?
A: Candidates are selected for the specialist and GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) posts.
Q: What is the total vacancy for this ITBP GDMO recruitment 2021?
A: The total vacancy is 88.
Q: What is the selection process for this ITBP GDMO recruitment 2021?
A: The selection is through the walk-in interview.