JK Bank Recruitment 2020: JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding JK Bank Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria & Apply Online are available at JK bank careers. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Banking Associate & Probationary Officer posts. Consequently every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. Similarly, this year too they announced a total of 1,850 vacancies. One of the most important notifications among the banking aspirants. The JK Bank Apply Online link was activated on 20-06-2020 get deferred. The new apply online link will get activated on 02-07-2020. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission will be on 24-07-2020. Further details regarding the JK Bank Vacancy 2020 are available here below for your reference.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020
JK Bank Vacancy 2020
|Name of an Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Recruitment Name||JK Bank Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||(i) Banking Associate|
(ii) Probationary Officer
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JK Bank Vacancy 2020:
This year the JK Bank Recruitment Board has announced a total of 1850 vacancies throughout the state. Further details regarding the JK Bank Vacancy 2020 are available here below for your reference.
Get More: JK Bank Syllabus
JK Bank Jobs 2020: Important Dates
Starting date to apply online: 20-06-2020 (Deferred)
New Dates to Apply Online:
Starting date to apply online: 02-07-2020
The Final date for the submission: 24-07-2020
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Age Limit (As on 01-April-2020)
As per the prescribed age limit given in the official notification at JK bank careers, candidates should possess,
Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 30 Years(For PO)
Maximum: 32 Years(For Banking Associate)
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and not later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
JK Bank 2020 Notification: Educational Qualification
- As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification at JK bank careers, candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized university.
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
- The candidates who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018 shall be eligible for the new recruitment process without any change in their eligibility criteria and need not to submit the Application forms afresh. Refer to detailed Notification.
- The Candidates who are residents of Ladakh – UT including those who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018, shall be notified separately.
JK Bank 2020 Apply Online: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
JK Bank Jobs 2020: Selection Procedure
The board will conduct the selection process based on
(i) Prelims Exam
(ii) Mains Exam
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Deferred Notice: Click Here
Notice for New Dates to Apply Online: Click Here
Apply Online: Will Activate on 02-07-2020
How to apply online for JK Bank Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site jkbank.com.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the JK Bank Careers.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the recruitment notification for the above posts.
- Click on that you will get the official short notification.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your JK bank online application after the activation of the link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your online application on or before the last date.