JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released at @jkpsc.nic.in for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification. A total of 91 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts from 17 May onwards by following the procedure for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification. Clear all your doubts and clarifications regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification by proceeding through the article further. Candidates can download the official notification from the direct link given below for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||JKPSC|
|Name of the Recruitment||JKPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Assistant Registrar|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th May 2021|
|Last date to Apply||16th June 2021|
|Written Test Date||24 October 2021
JKPSC Vacancy 2021:
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies – 91 Posts
JKPSC Salary 2021:
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate preferably holding a higher diploma in Cooperation.
- JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 40 years.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Selection Process
- The selection will be made on the basis of a Written Examination (75 points) followed by a Viva-voce/interview (25 points).
- The examination will be held at Srinagar & Jammu centers.
- The written examination will be a 2 hour (120 minutes) Objective multiple choice question (MCQ) Exam having 120 questions.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers ( as detailed below) for all questions.
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- In the interview/viva voce, the candidates will be asked, in addition to the demonstration of domain knowledge/skills, questions on matters of general interest, and matters related to the post for which he is being interviewed.
- The object of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service.
- The interview test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate.
- In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also his social traits and his interest in current affairs.
- Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, the balance of judgment, variety, and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
The details of mandatory documents that should be carried to the examination hall for the JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below. For securing entry into the center of examination, in addition to the Admit Card/Roll Number Slip, it is mandatory to carry at At least two passport size recent color photographs (not taken earlier than 01.01.2021) and any of the original valid Photo-Id proof such as:
- Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School /College/University I- Card
- Employer ID Card.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Application Process
- General Category = Rs.1000.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.500.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Visit the official website of JKPSC @jkpsc.nic.in.
- Complete the one-time registration process by filling in the essential details and upload the necessary documents.
- Start the application process.
- Key in the details in the application form.
- Check the correctness of the application.
- Click Submit.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Complete the online payment process.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.