Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019: 870 AE JE Vacancies| Last date to Apply Online

4
(2)

Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019: Karnataka PWD Recruitment Official Notification Out!!! KPWD Recruitment board has announced the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for Assistant Engineer(AE) & Junior Engineer (JE) posts 2019. As per the recent Karnataka govt jobs, this is especially for aspirants those who are from Engineering backgrounds. The Karnataka Public Works Department is expecting eligible and enthusiastic candidates for their organization. KPWD recruitment 2019 has announced to fill 870 vacancies for the desired posts. The online applications are inviting for the candidates those who are having the interest to set their career in govt sector. The apply online was activated from 11-03-2019. Candidates kindly visit the official site and refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The last date for the submission of an online application will get ends by 10-04-2019. Further details regarding Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019 is available below.

Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019

Karnataka PWD Recruitment details
Name of an OrganizationKarnataka Public Works Department
Recruitment NameKPWD Recruitment 2019
Job Role(i) Junior Engineer

(ii) Senior Engineer

Job LocationKarnataka
KPWD Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Breakup
Total Vacancy870
Important Dates – PWD Karnataka Recruitment 2019
Starting date to apply11-03-2019
Final date for submission10-04-2019
The closing date for the payment11-04-2019
Age Limit – Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019
Govt Jobs in Karnataka for EngineersMinimum: 18 years

Maximum: 35 years

Educational Qualification – KPWD Recruitment 2019
PWD Karnataka Recruitment 2019Candidates should possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university.
Application Process – Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019
Application ModeOnline
Application FeeFor Assistant Engineer: Rs. 500/-

For Junior Engineer: Rs. 300/-

For SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM: NIL

Payment ModeOffline – By Challan (e-Payment Post Offices only)
Selection Procedure – KPWD Recruitment 2019
01st PhaseCompetitive Exam
02nd PhaseKannada Language Examination
Payscale – PWD Karnataka Recruitment 2019
Assistant Engineer43100-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-
62600-1650-72500-1900-83900
Junior Engineer33450-850-36000-950-39800-1100-
46400-1250-53900-1450-62600
Important Links – Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019
Official SiteClick Here
Notification LinkClick Here
Apply OnlineClick Here

Note: Kindly refer the official notification to know about more details.

KPWD Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details

S.NoPost nameVacancy
1Assistant Engineer570
2Junior Engineer300
Total870

 

PWD Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Age Relaxation

S.NoCategoryMinimumMaximum
1General18 years35 years
2category -IIA IIB IIIA IIIB18 years38 years
3S.C.,S.T.and category -118 years40 years

 

Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019: Selection Process

The KPWD recruitment board will conduct the recruitment drive in 3 phases. They are

(i) Competitive Exam

(ii) Personal Interview

 KPWD Recruitment 2019: Competitive Exam

S.NoSubjectMax MarksDuration
1General Knowledge1002 hours
2Technical paper1002 hours
3Kannada language1002 hours

 

Note:

  • The competitive exam will be an objective type multiple choice questions.
  • Kannada Language paper will be a Descriptive type test.
  • Totally 85% of marks for competitive exams and the remaining 15% will be for Interview.
  • Candidates should get at least 35% of marks will be eligible for Interview.
How to apply for Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019?
  • Candidates kindly visit the official site kpwd.co.in.
  • You will get into the official site.
  • In the home page, there will be a link for KPWD Recruitment 2019 for AE JE.
  • Click on that, you will get the official notification.
  • Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
  • If you are eligible kindly start your application process.
  • Fill all the mandatory fields.
  • Submit your application on or before the last date.

4 / 5. Reviews 2

Be the first to rate this post.

IBPSGuide Recommends Affairs Cloud Current affairs PDF