Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 Out!!! Official Notification & Apply Online link for Kerala Postal Office Vacancy 2019 is available here!!! India Post Office Recruitment Board has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) & Dak Sevak posts. GDS recruitment has been called throughout various postal circles. The starting date to apply online has been activated on 05-08-2019. Interested candidates shall refer the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The last date for the submission of the application gets ends on 04-09-2019 (Extended to 22-09-2019).
Aspirants those who have successfully completed the 10th Class from any recognized board and having the prescribed age criteria shall be eligible to apply. Eligible candidates shall start your application process and should submit within the last date. Further details regarding Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 is available here below for your reference.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Kerala Postal Office GDS Recruitment 2019
|Name of an Organization||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name||Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||(i) Branch PostMaster(BPM)
(ii) Assistant Branch PostMaster(ABPM)
Gramin Dak Sewak(GDS)
Kerala Post Office Vacancy 2019:
This year they had announced totally 2,086 vacancies throughout the state. So candidates shall refer to the official notification and start to apply for the recruitment.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting date to apply online: 05-08-2019
The final date for the submission: 04-09-2019 (Extended to 07-09-2019) (Again Extended to 22-09-2019)
So candidates should submit their application on or before the last date.
Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the recruitment board candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Kerala Post Office GDS Vacancy 2019: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed norms provided by the recruitment board candidates should possess a Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Payment through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on
- Merit List
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The postal department won’t give any weightage for your higher studies/qualification. So meritorious marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th class will have a good chance to get into the Kerala post office department. The final merit list will be announced by the board based on the merit list. In the merit list, the board will display the candidate’s name, percentage of marks & registration number. So candidates shall refer the official site regularly to get the updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2019: Job Profile & Payscale Details
Branch Post Master(BPM): Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB) and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM): Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
DAK SEVAK(DS): Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- And also he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Kerala Post Office Vacancy 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Login: Click Here
How to apply for Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019?
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site indiapost.gov.in.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- Click on the Kerala Postal Circle link.
- You will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the GDS Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.