Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021: Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding Kerala PSC Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, Apply Online are given here below for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and then submit the online application process.
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the notification for the engagement of Assistant Engineer & Assistant Professor post. A total of 104 vacancies were announced. The Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated from 08th May 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date to submit the online application get ends on 02nd June 2021. Eligible candidates shall start to fill in the online application and should submit it within the last date. Further details regarding Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer & Assistant Professor|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Kerala PSC Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||08th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08th May 2021|
|The Final Date for the Submission||02nd June 2021|
Kerala PSC Vacancy 2021:
Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 36 years
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 46 years
Candidates should have passed B. Tech (Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering) or equivalent from a UGC recognized University.
Note:-A Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Technology or Public Health Engineering/Technology of a recognized University shall be a preferential qualification.
The candidate should hold a Postgraduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned subject from any of the Universities in Kerala or from any other University recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
Permanent ‘A’ class Registration with Travancore – Cochin Medical Council(Council of Indigenous Medicine).
Kerala PSC AE Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
(i) Written Test
Kerala PSC AE Salary Details:
Salary for Assistant Engineer – Rs. 39500 – 83000/-
Salary for Assistant Professor – As per UGC norms
Kerala PSC AE 2021: Probation Period
Any person appointed to this post shall, from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Kerala PSC AE Notification 2021: Important Links
Check Here the Official Site
How to Apply online for Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of Kerala psc.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding recruitment.
- Click on that you will be getting to the respective page.
- On that find the link regarding the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Assistant Professor posts.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011.
- The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
- The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- After the successful submission of the application take a printout for your reference.