Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 Selection List 2020 is out. The candidates who have appered for the exam can now check their result status. we have updated the Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 Selection List 2020 pdf link here, to check you result.
The Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 (TEXTILE) – Statewide exam took place on the 11th of July 2019. The candidates appeared for the exam are eager to know their result status. Still the interview process is left over. Now the Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 result 2020 is out. We have updated the link here. The candidates can click the link to check their Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 results 2020. Or else you can check the selection list through the official website. the candidates passed in exam will have interview later.
How to Check Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 Result 2020?
Through the link you can check the result status. Also you can go to the official website to check the result status. Here we have updated the steps to check the Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 results 2020 pdf. So follow these steps to check your Kerala PSC trade instructor selection list 2020.
- Go to the official website of Kerala PSC.
- There click the results tab in the home page.
- From the results tab, select the short lists link.
- In that results page, click the link of Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 results 2020 pdf.
- In the pdf, the Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence. You can check your result status by searching your register number in the pdf.
- If you registration number is present in the selection list, you are qualified in the exam.
- You can check the category wise selection list in this pdf.
- Download the pdf for your reference.
- Candidates follow these steps to check the Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade 2 Selection List 2020 pdf.
The list includes the number of eligible and qualified candidates who have secured 39.67 marks and above in the Main List of the Short list. Candidates included in the Short List shall present and produce in person the original documents for verification and Interview. They will announce the date, time and venue of interview soon. For online examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it. The notice for it will release further.
Official website – Click Here