KPSC Syllabus 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Online Examination in KPSC Official Website. Candidates who are going to preparing for the KPSC Online Exam can download the KPSC Syllabus 2020 and KPSC Exam Pattern 2020.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has already released Recruitment Notification for the vacancies for First Division Assistant or Second Division Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020 from 9th March 2020 to 9th April 2020. Candidates who are going to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020, have to appear for the KPSC Exam 2020. To attend the KPSC Selection Procedure 2020, candidates need to know about KPSC SDA Syllabus 2020 and KPSC SDA Exam Pattern 2020.
To gain good marks and qualify in the KPSC 2020 Exam, candidates need to check the KPSC LDA Syllabus 2020 and KPSC LDA Exam Pattern 2020. In this article, we have given a brief description of the KPSC Exam 2020. Only based on the marks scored in the KPSC 2020, candidates will be selected for the next stage of the KPSC Recruitment process. The selection will be purely on merit basis only. So candidates are advised to carefully read the KPSC Syllabus 2020 and KPSC Exam Pattern 2020.
KPSC Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper 1||150||1 hour and 30 mins||Descriptive Type|
|Paper 2||100||1 hour and 30 mins||Multiple choice question|
|Paper 3||100||1 hour and 30 mins||Multiple choice question|
KPSC Syllabus 2020
Syllabus for the competitive examination Paper- Syllabus for the competitive examination Paper-2 and Paper 2 and Paper 2 and Paper-3 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant/ 3 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant/First Division Assistants in Karnataka State Civil Services
The examination will consist of two written papers, namely,-
- Paper-2: General English or General Kannada
- Paper-3: General Knowledge
- The maximum marks for each paper will be 100. The questions in both the papers will be “Objective Multiple Choice Type”. The duration for each paper will be 1½ hours.
- The paper on General English or General Kannada will normally conform to the minimum
standard expected of a student who has passed the Bachelor’s Degree Examination of a
University. It is intended to test candidate’s knowledge of English/Kannada grammar,
vocabulary, spelling, synonyms, antonyms, his power to understand and comprehend
English/Kannada language and his ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect
- The candidates may select either the paper on General English or the paper on General Kannada
- The paper on General Knowledge will normally conform to the minimum standard relating to General Knowledge, expected of a student who has passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of a University and will cover questions on the Constitution of India, Indian History and Culture, General and Economic Geography of India, Current Events, every day science and such matters of every day observation as may be expected of an educated person.
KPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can click the direct link to view the KPSC Notification 2020. In the KPSC Notification, the KPSC Syllabus and KPSC Exam Pattern is also listed.
How to Prepare with KPSC Examination 2020:
KPSC Syllabus 2020 and KPSC 2020 Exam Pattern have all important topics with comprehensive subtopics. Here some basic and useful tips to help the preparation for KPSC Examination 2020. Go through and enhance your preparation for KPSC exam 2020.
- Ensure that you are holding the updated KPSC Exam Pattern 2020 and KPSC Syllabus 2020.
- Plan and cover the KPSC 2020 Syllabus topics.
- Divide the time for each topic based on the weight-age of marks given
- After completing the topics in KPSC Syllabus 2020, take a revision by practice with more Mock Tests.