Last Minute Tips to crack IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017
Dear Readers, IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam is going to start from 2nd December 2017 and will be conducted in 4 different slots each day. And we hope you all have finished your preparation firmly. Here we would like to share you some important tips to overcome this examination.
Time management is more important to finish the exam successfully. Efficient time management is important for this examination so divide your time properly for among three sections. Ideally, you should divide your time in the exam as mentioned below:
|English Language||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||25 minutes|
Tips to improve your calculation speed
- The students must begin with basic and four pillars of the arithmetic to improve the calculation speed.
- By heart the multiplication tables up to 20 and also learn the square root values from 1 to 20.
- Sharpen your mental math skill and try to visualize the calculations in your brain so that you can save the time.
- The candidate should be free from the negative thoughts and try to solve the problems.
- Learn proper techniques and must apply on the spot.
Tips for English language:
- Start with the topic that you are most comfortable
- If you are strong in English, you can first start with it. If you are not well in the English section, then you should solve it after the Reasoning and Quantitative sections.
- For Reading Comprehension Questions, You should understand the mean of passage first then try to answer.
- Practice with IBPS Clerk Prelims model papers for better Idea of the exact test.
Tips to solve Reasoning Ability:
- Strong Your Basic Reasoning Skills by Practice more.
- Don’t waste more time on a single topic.
- Your Score depends on your accuracy with speed.
- Try our IBPS Prelims mock test for reasoning.
- Also, Check IBPS Prelims Previous Year Papers
General tips to overcome from exam pressure:
- Accuracy is one of the key factors to crack any exam. It will make you solve multiple questions and make you score high.
- Manage your time efficiently and effectively.
- Don’t ignore any topic under IBPS Clerk Syllabus.
- Maintain a very good speed right from the beginning of the exam.
- Always start with less time-consuming topics first.
- Do not over-stress yourself at the last moment.
- Think with Positive attitude and Stay Calm.
Instructions for the candidates before going to exam:
- Take out the print copy of your Admission Letter today itself, don’t wait for the last moment.
- Take your current ID proof along with its photocopy and paste your recent photograph.
- Reach the venue of examination well ahead of time. Don’t wait for the last moment reach your exam venue a little early.
- Stay calm and be confident while attempting questions don’t get struck on any question for too long, maintaining your calm will help you analyze the questions better.
Motivate yourself and score maximum in this Series …
All the very best from IBPSGUIDE Team…