ESIC UDC Prelims Exam: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is going to fill a total of 1870 vacancies of ESIC UDC (Upper Division Clerk) and stenographer posts all over India. The online application for the ESIC UDC exam has been started on 16th March of 2019 and has been ended on 15th April 2019. The ESIC UDC prelims exam is slated on coming 14th July 2019. Our experts have given some last minute tips that will be helpful for the candidates to crack the exam. The ESIC mock test in our site will surely guide you to the success route as the experts have done a great job in setting the right combination of questions. The last-minute tips for ESIC UDC prelims exam will be surely useful for the candidates.
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Section||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration||Negative mark|
|1||General intelligence and reasoning||25||50||1 hour||1/4th of the mark is deducted for each wrong answer|
There is no sectional timing. The consolidated time duration of one hour is given. Last minute tips for ESIC UDC prelims exam will be helpful for candidates to score high.
ESIC UDC free mock test series 2019
Last minute Tips for ESIC UDC Prelims Exam:
Our experts have given some useful last-minute tips for the ESIC UDC prelims exam. Candidates do follow their words and score high marks in the exam.
- Don’t start a new topic that you have not studied before. It may lead to unwanted confusions and you may lose your time in the exam hall.
- Try to attempt at least 4 mocks in a week and analyze your mistakes, speed, and accuracy. Try to improve yourself at each mock.
- Revise all the current affairs, static GK and banking awareness in the notes that you have prepared. This section might be a game-changer, so put extra efforts to fetch the maximum marks. This is the section in which you can score more marks within a few minutes.
- Start with any section that you may feel comfortable and confident to solve quickly.
- In reasoning section, start with easier topics like syllogism, inequality, direction sense, etc. Do the time-consuming puzzles and seating arrangements at last. This will save your time considerably.
- In the quantitative aptitude section, you can start with number series, simplification, approximation, quadratic equation. These questions will easily fetch you more marks.
- Don’t take too much time for a single question. In topics like quadratic equation, number series if you find the relation within a few seconds it will be fine to solve further. Or else you can immediately skip it move on to the next one.
- Revise all the short cut technique and formulae you have learned for quantitative aptitude section. Learning short cuts is a must and it will be the key to solve the lengthy problems in an easy manner.
- More students may feel English language as one of the toughest sections to score marks. To overcome this issue, you must read newspapers daily. Improve your vocabulary skills and grammar knowledge. Take more mock tests for English and analyze your mistakes. This is the only way to score marks in this section.
We are sure that these last-minute tips for ESIC UDC prelims exam will be useful for you.