Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam: You all know that the Preliminary phase of the IBPS RRB Exam for the post of Office Assistant(Clerk) will get begins on 08th August. The IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam will be scheduled for 8, 14 & 21st August 2021. Almost the date has come. This is the time to revise and practice more mock test series. Candidates have to gear up their revision & practicing process. Today we are going to provide you with some Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam. Hope these tips will give you the proper final touch to your preparation which help you to strategize the exam in the right way.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021:
Before we move to the tips, you must have a clear idea of the exam pattern. Here we have updated the exam pattern in detail.
|Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||A composite of 45 minutes|
Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam:
- Revision: This is the time to revise all the topics which the candidates have prepared at the time of their preparation. Revision is an important one in which candidates can able to recall the topics at their fingertips.
- Practice the Weightage Topics: Candidates have to practice the questions from the weightage/important topics as much as they can which helps to boost the score.
- Mock Test Practice: Candidates have to take a proper full-length mock test and have a deep sleep to keep the mind fresh and avoid unnecessary tension.
- Previous Year Cut Off: Candidates have to get the overall as well as the sectional cut-off marks to get qualified for the next phase. So it is important to refer to the IBPS RRB clerk previous year cut-off to figure out how much do you need to score.
- Avoid fresh topics: The Exam date has come. So this is not the right time to take a new topic which tends to confuse your mind.
- Be positive: Keep trust in yourself. Don’t let any negative vibrations which affect your level of confidence.
Last-Minute Tips of IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2021 at the Exam Hall
- Admit Card Instructions: Read the instructions carefully that are given on the admit card.
- Necessary Documents: Candidates have to gather the necessary documents like Admit Card, Identity card and its photocopies, Passport Size Photographs, Stationery items, etc.
- Reaching the Exam Centre: Try to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the time mentioned in the Admit card/Call Letter.
- Calm Mind: Keep your mind calm and be relax then only you can recall the preparations during the examination without any confusion.
- Question Selection: Question selection is the very important one. Some questions are seemed to be tricky ones. So read the questions very carefully before attempting.
- Time Management: Do not spend more time on a single question, take the right decision and try to move on to the next question.
- Speed & Accuracy: Speed and accuracy are the most important ones to qualify the examination. So make sure to increase the solving speed and maintain the accuracy till the last minute.
- Avoid the Assumption: 0.25 negative mark is applicable for every wrong answer. So keep it in the mind and avoid guessing answers.
- Time partitioning: Sectional cut-off is applicable for both sections. Candidates have to score the minimum cut-off fixed by the board. So give importance to the time partitioning and attempt the maximum number of questions.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Section:
- A total of 40 questions will be asked for the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam. Composite time is applicable for the prelims exam. The time partitioning is on your hand. So candidates have to attempt more questions within 20 minutes.
- Give more importance to the easier topics which you solve those questions within a short duration with high accuracy.
- If you found a question tricky or calculative kindly skip it and move on to the next question.
- Try to attempt 60 questions to be on the safer side.
Best of Luck for your Examination