Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2021 Examination: Dear Aspirants IBPS RRB Officer (Scale-1) Preliminary Exam 2021 is going to start from 1st August onwards. The IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2021 examination is scheduled to be held in 5 shifts. And we hope you all have finished your preparation firmly. And this time you must relax and prepare yourself mentally for the exam day. To make your preparation journey a successful one, we have provided the previous year’s question papers in PDF as well as mock Test Format. Do practice these questions which will be very helpful as few days are left for the examination.
Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2021
- Everybody has their own weaknesses and strength. You might have prepared a study plan based on that. Revise all the formulas and the notes you have taken thoroughly.
- Give a final mock by using your own strategy so that you can check the feasibility of your plan and if some correction is needed in your plan then do it.
- Keep your admit card, identity card, and other documents ready so that you can avoid the last-minute rush.
- Be well known about the location of the center and how to reach there and approximate travel time too.
- Try to reach the center at least half an hour before the reporting time of the exam.
- Avoid small tensions on exam day. Be positive.
- Attend the exam confidently.
- If you are stuck up in a question, don’t waste too much time on that. Kindly move to the next question.
- As there is no sectional timing, be smart while choosing what to attempt and what to skip.
- Try to attempt questions with accuracy.
- Start with the easier one. Then go to tougher ones.
- Be calm and confident during the exam.
Here are some of the subject-wise Last Minute Tips for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2021 exam.
Tips for Reasoning Ability Section
A total of 40 questions will be asked from the Reasoning Ability section. Try to solve this section within 20 minutes so that you can have sufficient time for the quantitative aptitude section as well. As there are no sectional timings, manage your time wisely.
- Try to attempt questions from Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Inequality, and other Miscellaneous Topics first.
- Then go for puzzles/ Seating Arrangements.
- Start with easier puzzles first.
- Try to attempt (26-32) questions in this section.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude Section
A total of 40 questions will be asked from this section. Allocate sufficient time for this section as this part is calculative.
- Simplification/ Approximation questions should be attempted first.
- Then you can go with number series, Quadratic equation questions.
- Solve easier DI first.
- If you are done with these topics you can attempt the Miscellaneous topics.
- Try to attempt (25-30) questions in this section.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM