IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 30th December. We are going to share the Last Minute Tips that will assist you to perform to the best of your capability in the exam. Intellectual revision and effective stress management play a vital role in the triumph of every exam.
Candidates who will qualify the prelims exam will be allowed to appear for the mains. Make use of these effective tips to manage your time as well as to increase your number of attempts for scoring the maximum in the prelims exam.
How to attempt the exam?
- Try to solve the questions from your stronger topics and then move on to weaker topics. Be cautious of negative marks. You should answer the questions you are entirely sure of and then move on to questions that you can take a good guess at.
- Then, prefer the less time-consuming topics in each section and then move on to the remaining topics. If you are satisfied, you can follow the below-mentioned sequence during the exam.
- English – Cloze Test, Fillers, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Reading Comprehension, Jumbled Sentence etc.,
- Reasoning – Inequality, Direction, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Order & Ranking, Puzzles and Seating Arrangement etc.,
- Aptitude – Approximation/Simplification, DI, Quadratic Equation, Number Series & Miscellaneous Questions.
- General Awareness – Current Affairs, Static GK and Banking Awareness
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
- Time management is of utmost significance as there is the sectional timing of 40 minutes for each subject. It is important that you have to solve the question at the fast pace and also with accuracy.
Important things to carry for IBPS SO Prelims 2018:
- Print out of your Admit card. Paste your photograph on the admit card (same photo as that of application form)
- Original and Xerox of your ID proof. Stationery items like pen/pencil for exam calculations.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid the last minute hassle.
We hope that these tips will be useful for you in the prelims exam. Our IBPS Guide Team wishes you the best of luck for IBPS SO Prelims 2018.