Last-Minute Tips for RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2020: Are you waiting for the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam… Then this is the right place for those who have applied and rigorously prepared for the exam.
As per the schedule, the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam will be held on 14th & 15th February 2020. Almost the deadline for the exam come to end. So it’s time to get some useful tips to boost your scores in both sectional & overall cut off. Usually, competition for the RBI exams is very high compared to other bank exams. Even though you prepared well and your preparation goes to the extent, due to some minor errors you will lose your valuable scores. A lot of candidates have lost their exams by just 1 or 2 marks. This should be completely eradicated. From your point of view, here we have given some useful tips which will be most helpful for your real exam scenario.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability||35||35||Composite time of 1 hour|
Last-Minute Tips For RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2020:
- Make sure in your revision process, you have covered the topics that you have previously prepared or not.
- The most important one is don’t touch the new topics that you haven’t prepared before. It may tend to you in confusion. It may confuse the remaining topics.
- There will be a 0.25 penalty marks for the wrong answer. So candidates’ focus should be on delivering accurate answers. Strictly avoid the Guess Work and try to give your accuracy.
- Mock Test plays an important role in your real exam scenario. By practicing the mock tests, skills like Time Management, Accuracy & Choosing the Right Questions will get enhanced. These are very very essential for everyone to get good marks.
- In a section, you can start with the topics which you feel reliable and easy to solve quickly with accuracy. Because if you stuck with any questions means you may lose your valuable time.
- Don’t spend so much time on a single question. If you feel the difficulty in a particular question just skip that and move on to the next question.
- Don’t forget to bring the essential documents to the exam hall. Documents such as RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card, Original ID Proof & recent Passport size Photograph. Without these, you won’t be allowed into the exam hall.
We hope this section is really helpful for your upcoming exam to enhance your skills and scores in a good way. We wishing you all getting success in your career path.