SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 22nd and 23rd of June 2019. We are going to share the Last Minute Tips that will assist you to perform to the best of your capability in the exam. Conceptual revision and effective stress management play a vital role in the success of every exam.
Candidates who will qualify the prelims exam will be allowed to appear for the mains. Make use of these effective tips to manage your time as well as to increase your number of attempts for scoring the maximum in the prelims exam.
Struggles Develop Strength
One day a person was passing by a garden when he saw a butterfly cocoon which was about to get open.
He saw a small opening on it and watched the several hours of struggles the butterfly came through to get the body out of it. After many hours, it seemed that the butterfly stopped trying as there was no progress.
He thought to help the butterfly by cutting the cocoon with a scissor. So the butterfly came out easily but the wings were shriveled and the body was tiny and withered.
Unfortunately, the butterfly was not able to take flight and spend the rest of life crawling with a wounded body.
Moral: “This is nature’s way of telling the importance of struggles in life. Sometimes, different kinds of struggles are needed in life to make you stronger in the future. Never feel disappointed in life and stop trying when life offers you struggles but keep on fighting until you see success.”
How to attempt the exam?
- Try to solve the questions from your stronger topics and then move on to weaker topics. Be cautious of negative marks. You should answer the questions you are entirely sure of and then move on to questions that you can take a good guess at.
- Then, prefer the less time-consuming topics in each section and then move on to the remaining topics. If you are satisfied, you can follow the below-mentioned sequence during the exam.
- English – Misspelled words, Match the column, Cloze Test, Fillers, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Reading Comprehension and Sentence Rearrangement.
- Reasoning – Inequality, Direction, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Coding and Decoding, Alphabet and Numerical Series, Order & Ranking, Miscellaneous, Puzzles and Seating Arrangement etc.,
- Aptitude – Approximation/Simplification, Quadratic Equation, DI, Wrong/Missing Number Series & Miscellaneous Questions.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
- Time management is of utmost significance as there is the sectional timing of 20 minutes for each subject. It is important that you have to solve the question at the fast pace and also with accuracy.
Important things to carry for SBI Clerk Prelims 2019:
- Print out of your Admit card. Paste your photograph on the admit card (same photo as that of application form)
- Original and Xerox of your ID proof. Stationery items like pen/pencil for exam calculations.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid the last minute hassle.
We hope that these tips will be useful for you in the SBI Clerk prelims exam. Our IBPS Guide Team wishes you the best of luck for SBI Clerk Prelims 2019.