SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 8th and 9th of June 2019. We are going to share the Last Minute Tips that will assist you to perform to the best of your capability in the exam. Intellectual revision and effective stress management play a vital role in the triumph of every exam.
Candidates who will qualify the prelims exam will be allowed to appear for the mains. Make use of these effective tips to manage your time as well as to increase your number of attempts for scoring the maximum in the prelims exam.
In an Institution a person started off his seminar by showing a 2000 Rupees to the public. He asked the people “who wants this?” There was no surprise to see that all of them lifted their hands. He offered to give the money to one of them but insisted that he will do something to it.
He crumpled the paper money and showed it again to the crowd and repeated the question.
Still, everyone raised the hands. He then put the money into the ground and stepped on it and then raised it again and offered it to the public.
The people gathered there still showed interest to take that money despite seeing how dirty the note was.
He told the public “No matter what I did to this money, you all still wanted this.
You all went in favor of my offer just because the value of the money never decreased despite what all I did to it.
Similarly, value yourself despite the painful conditions or failures”
Moral: “Believe in yourself and work hard to achieve success. Value yourself irrespective of the failures or obstacles and don’t degrade yourself just because of the temporary setbacks.“
How to attempt the exam?
- Try to solve the questions from your stronger topics and then move on to weaker topics. Be cautious of negative marks. You should answer the questions you are entirely sure of and then move on to questions that you can take a good guess at.
- Then, prefer the less time-consuming topics in each section and then move on to the remaining topics. If you are satisfied, you can follow the below-mentioned sequence during the exam.
- English – Cloze Test, Fillers, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Reading Comprehension and Sentence Rearrangement.
- Reasoning – Inequality, Direction, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Order & Ranking, Miscellaneous, Puzzles and Seating Arrangement etc.,
- Aptitude – Approximation/Simplification, DI, Wrong/Missing Number Series & Miscellaneous Questions.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
- Time management is of utmost significance as there is the sectional timing of 20 minutes for each subject. It is important that you have to solve the question at the fast pace and also with accuracy.
Important things to carry for SBI PO Prelims 2019:
- Print out of your Admit card. Paste your photograph on the admit card ( same photo as that of application form)
- Original and Xerox of your ID proof. Stationery items like pen/pencil for exam calculations.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid the last minute hassle.
We hope that these tips will be useful for you in the SBI PO prelims exam. Our IBPS Guide Team wishes you the best of luck for SBI PO Prelims 2019.