Dear aspirants, we have added the last-minute tips for SSC CGL exam 2020 here. The tier I exam will take place on the dates of 3rd to 9th of March 2020. So, take note of the last-minute tips for SSC CGL exam 2020 provided here.
Candidates have put in a lot of effort all through the year. These final few days will decide your result for the entire preparation. So don’t lose your peace of mind in the end, it will all amount to nil. Therefore, make use of these last-minute tips to score well in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern:
In the table the tier I exam pattern is given in detail. The negative marks for each wrong answer is 0.5. Refer to the exam pattern and set a convenient strategy for you. Before the exam check the exam pattern and syllabus.
|S. NO||Name of tests||Number of questions||Total marks||Timing|
|1.||General Awareness||25||50||60 minutes|
|3.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|Total||100||200 marks||60 minutes|
Speed, Time Management & Accuracy:
- Time management is very important in every competitive exam.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
- Your speed and accuracy is the major deciding factor. At any cause don’t let down your speed.
- All these 3 important qualities are attained be practice mock tests. Just follow our last-minute tips for SSC CGL tier I exam 2020 and relax your mind. Maintain your calm and consistency in the exam.
Question Selection in SSC CGL Tier I Exam:
Question selection is one of the important last-minute tips for SSC CGL tier I exam 2020. By selecting the wrong choice of questions, many candidates have struggled in the exam.
- First, try to solve the questions that look very easy. There will be questions from your stronger topics. Pick those questions at first. so you will get boosted in the initial few minutes of the exam.
- Then move on to weaker topics and difficult questions. these questions will take a little time. But don’t drag time with a single question. Be cautious of negative marks. You should answer the questions you are entirely sure of and then move on to questions that you can take a good guess at.
- First, prefer the less time-consuming topics in each section and then move on to the remaining topics. If you are satisfied, you can follow the below-mentioned sequence during the exam.
If you follow these last-minute tips for the SSC CGL exam 2020, you can attend more questions.
Stay Calm throughout the Exam
- Stay relaxed and don’t think much about the exam difficulty level. Don’t spend a whole night before the exam for revision or preparation. Get enough sleep and good food.
- Avoid junk foods before the exam day.
- A clear and focused mindset will help you to perform well in the exam. You can decide what to attempt and how to attempt in a correct manner. So that you can easily crack the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2020.
- Don’t panic if you come across any new pattern or difficult question in the exam. take it as a challenge and try to solve it within the minimum time.
These are very needful SSC CGL tier I 2020 exam last-minute tips.
Important things to carry for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam:
- Print out of your Admit card. Carry two passport size photo (same photo as that of the application form)
- Carry your Original ID proof.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Along with the SSC CGL exam 2020 last-minute tips, don’t forget to carry the mandatory things.