Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Officer (Scale-1) Prelims 2017 Examination:
Dear Aspirants IBPS RRB Officer (Scale-1) Preliminary Exam is going to be start tomorrow onwards. And we hope you all have finished your preparation firmly. And this time you must relax and preparing yourself mentally for the exam day. Here we are presenting some last minute tips for the exam.
- Everybody has own weaknesses and strength so no one can suggest you best plan except you. Highlights your weaknesses and strength and make plan to attempt the paper according to them.
- Give a final mock by using your plan so that you can check the feasibility of your plan and if some correction needed in your plan than do it.
- Keep your admit card, identity card and other documents ready so that you can avoid last minute rush.
- Be well known about the location of center and how to reach there and approximate travel time too.
- Try to reach center at least half an hour before the reporting time of the exam.
- Avoid small tensions on the exam day. Don’t argue with anyone before the exam it will give you tension which affect your exams.
- Before starting the exam ask for the rough sheets, so that in the middle of the paper you don’t need to disturb yourself for the rough sheets.
- Be smart while choosing what to attempt and what to skip.
- As we already told you that highest cut off may be 60-62 this year by noticing the previous year cut off.
- So try to attempt 65-70 without any error. Try to achieve 100% accuracy because if you will be 100% accurate than there is chances of bonus marks too for example if you have attempted 60 questions and all of them is correct than there is chances that your marks will be 62 or 63. So try to be 100% accurate.
- Be calm and confident during the exam.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM