LIC Assistant scorecard 2020: LIC Assistant Scorecard 2020 Released!! Here is good news for candidates aspiring to work as the LIC assistant. The LIC has released the scorecard for the preliminary and mains exam for the LIC Assistant exam 2020.
In this article, we will provide you with the direct link to check your Zonal Wise LIC Assistant Scorecard & Selection List 2020 PDF along with the selection procedure and method to check the scorecard. Last year the LIC Assistant mains examination was conducted on 22nd December 2019.
Candidates who have successfully qualified both the exams shall refer to the official site and check your respective marks. Here we have given the direct link to check your respective LIC Assistant Scorecard.
Life Insurance Corporation has recently announced the latest notification for the engagement of Assistant post. Every year LIC releases the recruitment for the post of assistant. A huge number of aspirants have applied and appeared for the selection process.
LIC Assistant Selection Procedure
For LIC Assistant recruitment of candidates are tested by a two-stage selection process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
LIC Assistant Scorecard 2020
Steps to check LIC Assistant Scorecard 2020 Result
Follow the steps given below to check the LIC Assistant Scorecard 2020 result:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding careers.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the marks for the post of assistants.
- Click on that you will get the official PDF.
- Kindly check your marks.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
Entries on LIC Assistant Scorecard
LIC Assistant scorecard consists of the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Total aggregate marks
- Marks obtained per section
LIC Assistant Score-card – Scoring Method
The scores are generated by calculating the scores through the following method:
- For every candidate total scores are calculated through the addition of scores obtained in each subject.
- And the scores are then normalized and released as the final scores.
- For each correct answer, candidates are awarded one mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- The total score of candidates is calculated based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Due to the multiple shifts and varying difficulty levels of the exam, the normalization of scores is done.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How many stages are there in the LIC assistant?
A: There are two phases for the LIC Assistant:
1) Preliminary Test
2) Mains Test
Q: Is there any negative marking for LIC Assistant?
A: For every incorrect answer, 1/4th marks are deducted.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the LIC Assistant 2020 recruitment?
A: Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years.
Q: What is the application fee for the LIC Assistant exam?
A: SC/ST/PwD: ₹85+ transaction charges + GST
For all other candidates: ₹510 +transaction charges+GST
Congratulations to the selected candidates!