Dear Aspirants, The LIC official website has recently announced the notification for the vacancy of LIC AAO on 2nd March 2019 in which it has invited applications from eligible graduate candidates. The preliminary exam of LIC AAO will be held on 04 & 05 May, 2019. LIC released the information handout for Preliminary examination. According to the information handout no negative marking in Preliminary examination.
Important points to be noted from Information hangout:
- ** English language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English language
will not be counted for ranking.
- Candidates can attempt questions in a particular test during the time allotted for that test only.
- All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- There are minimum qualifying marks prescribed for each subject/test, details of which are given in detailed notification dt.02/03/2019.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked by you. However, you are advised not to mark your answers by random guessing.
Based on the above information surely we can say no Negative Marking will be there in Prelims and Mains exam of LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Exam.