List of Descriptive Topics (Essay/Letter Writing) asked in Previous Year SBI PO Mains Examinations:
Dear Readers, SBI PO Mains 2017 Examination is approaching shortly, We hope that all your preparation is going good, Here we have given the List of Descriptive Topics (Essay/Letter Writing) asked in Previous Year SBI PO Mains Examination. And also shortly we will provide the Expected Descriptive Topics (Essay/Letter Writing) in the upcoming SBI PO Mains 2017.
List of Previous Years Essay Topics in SBI PO Main Exam:
· How is Economy Related to Common Man?
· Stopping Farmers from Committing Suicide.
· Benefits and Drawbacks of Winning Lotteries.
· To What Extent is Aadhaar Card Useful?
· Comment on the Relevance of Presidential Form of Governance in India.
· The Importance of Imparting Education in Vernacular Languages.
· Women’s Safety in the Workplace.
· Fairness of Taxation Criteria in the India.
· Give Ideas to Eradicate Unemployment.
· Is Man a Prisoner of Shackles of Technology?
· Pros and Cons of Mutual Funds Investments.
· Is Generation Gap an Outdated Concept?
· Monsoon Dependence of Indian Economy.
· Ethical Issues Posed by E-commerce.
· Creating Personal Financial Targets Early in Life.
· Discuss the Pros and Cons of OROP.
· The Necessary Evil Called Entrance Exams.
· Impact of Digging Up Black Money on Indian Economy.
· Print Media’s Influence on Modern Youth.
· Banking Industry’s Future Prospects.
· Discuss the Role Unskilled Labour Plays in India.
· Justify the Cuts and Profits Earned by Brokers.
· Press and Privacy Infringement.
· The Impact of Media and Technology on Families.
· Will India Always Remain a Developing Country?
· If I were a Banking Industry Minister…
· Classroom Learning is More Beneficial than Distance Learning.
· Analyse the Impacts of 10-year-old Children Owning Bank Accounts.
· Indian Political Parties: Neither Friends Nor Foes.
· Tourism and its Effects on Economy.
· Has Information Technology Changed the Workplace Culture?
· Bringing About Effective Credit Rating.
· Prominence of Swadeshi in the Globalized Era.
· Inflation and Stabilization in Economy.
· Role of Uneducated Population in Indian Economy.
· Using Animals For Scientific Research.
· Rural Life Vs. Urbanisation.
· Corporate Social Responsibility.
· Role of NABARD in Indian Agro-Economy.
· Banning of Voting Symbols by the Election Commission.
List of Letter writing – Topics Asked in Previous Year of SBI PO Mains Exam:
· Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea on file management system in banks
· Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in city
· Write a letter to your old teacher to thank him/her for making you a good human being
· A letter to Complaint Letter : Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence / irresponsibility of the employees
· Letter to Editor : About tampering the currency notes by punching pins to it.
· An Informal Letter about telling your friend about the advantages of PPF account and suggesting him to open a PPF account.
· You are withdrawing money from ATM but the ATM turn out to be malfunctioned. So, money didn’t come out but deducted from account. Write a letter to bank manger for refund.
· Letter to regional manager for change in bank timing as it is inconvenient for customers.
· A Letter to Superintendent of Police raising the concern over the increased cases of theft near ATM.
· A letter to bank for applying educational loan providing all particulars.
· A letter to friend for encouraging and wishing him for civil service examination which he is writing for the third time.
· A letter to editor for publishing some articles on stress management since these are exam season.
· A letter to bank manager about the bad habit of stapling currency notes
· A letter to friend to aware him about the importance and benefit of PPF (Public Provident Fund) account.
· A letter to the Bank Manager for the rude behavior of one of the employee.
· A letter to the Manager of the Bank for the Overdraft Facility which you stopped long ago with the bank.
· Letter to Branch manager to add your daughter’s name as a second nominee for your savings account.
· Letter to your friend to avoid junk food and inform her/him about its bad consequences
· Write a letter to your friend explaining him your retirement plan
· Mr. Piyush applied for loan of Rs. 26 lacs but he is eligible only for Rs. 22 lacs. Write a letter as a Bank Manager telling him about the refusal of his loan in a polite manner.
· Write a letter to a client of your bank who got a car loan from you 2 years ago and has sold it now without paying the load.
· Write a letter to your friend sharing experience of selection in SBI PO Exam.
· Write an application to branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures in next week asking him what steps needs to be taken next.
· Write a letter to a friend who has got scholarship to study in abroad but is not willing to go as he is a single child of his parents.
· You completed B.com (Banking& Insurance). Write an unsolicited letter to bank manager for the job.
· Write a letter to a friend advising him/her not to lose hope after failure in university exam.
· Letter to the Editor about Air Pollution and giving some suggestions.
· Write a letter to a letter to client as Manager to help him close his savings account.
· Write a letter to the newspaper regarding loan easiness.
· Write a letter to the bank manger reporting him about missing of debit card
List of Letter Writing – Topics Asked in SBI Associate PO Exam
· Letter to the Editor for describing the menace of Electronic Waste
· Letter to your DTH Operator to deactivate your connection for one month since you’ll be out of station!
· Letter to ISRO team to congratulate them about their Mars Orbitor mission
· Letter from you (bank manager) to account holder asking him not to deactivate his debit card and provide him information about benefits of debit card
· Letter to the BSNL Manager to Surrender your Land line Phone Number
· Letter to a Bank Manager to open a branch in your neighbourhood
· Letter to an Editor about your views on ever increasing crime against women.
· Letter to a leading computer manufacturer for OS upgrade of your bank’s terminals (PCs).
· Write a letter to your Bank Manager seeking loan for a second home. Also inform him about the loan on your first home that has not been repaid fully, yet.
· Lodge a police complaint for having lost your wallet.