Dear candidates, we have listed the important awards and honours in June 2019. It will be worthy for you to take a look at awards and honours covering all the topics in a single space. We have listed the important awards and honours given in the banking sector, government sector, arts, science, sports, private sector, international awards, etc. The candidates who are preparing for bank PO/clerk, SSC, TNPSC group exams, railways and other competitive exams can make use of this important awards and honours in June 2019 listed in our website any time.
Here you can check the list of important awards and honours in June 2019 below;
Awards and Honors in June 2019
|1.||PratibhaPatil (Former Indian President)||“Orden Mexicana del Aguila Azteca” (Order of the Aztec Eagle)
Mexico’s highest civilian honour
|2.||Sheela||J C Daniel Award (Kerala government’s highest honour for outstanding contribution to Malayalam cinema)|
|3.||SundarPichai and Nasdaq president Adena Friedman||Global Leadership Awards 2019|
|4.||Tayari Jones||£30,000 Women’s Prize for Fiction for her novel An American Marriage|
|5.||Greta Thunberg (Sweden)||Amnesty International prize|
|6.||Prime Minister NarendraModi||Maldives’ highest honour ‘Rule of NishanIzzuddeen’|
|7.||Mahindra automobile (India)||Gold Award in South Africa|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)’s ‘Distinguished Alumni Award’|
|9.||Priyanka Chopra||UNICEF’s Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award|
|10.||AkshayPatra’s school meals project||BBC World Service Global Champion Award|
|11.||SumanRao (Rajasthan)||Femina Miss India World 2019|
|12.||ShivaniJadhav (Chhattisgarh)||Femina Miss Grand India 2019|
|13.||ShreyaShanker (Bihar)||Miss India United Continents 2019|
|14.||AkshayPatra’s school meals project||BBC World Service Global Champion Award|
|15.||SumanRao ( Rajasthan)||Femina Miss India World 2019|
|16.||Social activist MakarandTilloo||‘Save Water Hero Award’|
|17.||Dr Gaurav Nigam||‘Innovative Research Excellence Award 2019’ at Asian Leadership Summit|
|18.||RachnaKhaira||Redink ‘Journalist Of The Year’ Award For ‘Aadhar’ Expose|
|19.||‘VeyilMarangal’ (directed by BijukumarDamodaran)||‘Outstanding Artistic Achievement’ at the 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival|
|20.||PriyaSerrao (India born)||Miss Universe Australia|
|21.||PullelaGopichand (India’s chief national badminton coach)||honorary doctorate by IIT Kanpur|
|22.||NirmalaSitharaman||list of 100 most powerful women influencing India-UK relations|
|23.||Sameer Gulati||‘world’s best coder’ (at 6th Edition of TechGig Code Gladiators 2019)|
|24.||Nitesh Kumar Jangir||Commonwealth Secretary-General’s Innovation for Sustainable Development Award
(For creating low-cost neonatal breathing device)
|25.||AmitavGhosh (first English writer)||54th Jnanpith Award|
|26.||Jimmy Carter||George H. W. Bush Award for Statesmanship in U.S.-China Relations|
|27.||Flight Lieutenant Mohana Singh||first woman pilot to fly Hawk fighter jet|
|28.||Jay-Z||World’s first billionaire rapper by Forbes magazine|
44th Matri Shree Awards
- Twenty-nine journalists from print and electronic media were felicitated with Matri Shree Media Awards for their contribution towards journalism
- Apart from media personalities, a social activist has also presented the Bharat Mata shield at the 44th Matri Shree media award ceremony organized.
- Bollywood film ‘BadhaiHo’ was also presented the Bharat Mata shield.
- The Matri Shree Media Awards was constituted during the Emergency. The first award was presented to journalist LalaJagat Narayan.
WHO award for Rajasthan Health Department
- The World Health Organization has selected the Rajasthan government’s Medical & Health Department for its award this year in recognition of its achievements in the field of tobacco control.
- The department’s Additional Chief Secretary, Rohit Kumar Singh, will receive the award at a function to mark World No Tobacco Day in New Delhi. The Health Department of the State is the only government body in the country which will be awarded for its tobacco-free initiatives.
Indian billionaire M.A. Yusuffali gets first UAE Permanent Residency ‘Golden Card’
- The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, ICA, issued the first “Golden Residence Permit” in Abu Dhabi, as part of the “Investors Permanent Residence System” implemented under the UAE Cabinet’s Resolution No. 56 for 2018, which aims to help investors, entrepreneurs and qualified individuals who meet its criteria.
- UAE-based businessman, LuLu Group chairman M.A. Yusuffali has become the first expat to get the exclusive Permanent Residency ‘Golden Card’.
- The first batch of 6,800 investors with Dh100 billion worth of investments will be granted the “Golden Card.”