MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021:
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has again invited applications for recruitment to the 7000 posts of Vidyut and Upkendera Sahayak. The online application process will be active from 20th March. The MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021 is for Vidyut Sahayak (Electrical Assistant) and Upkendra Sahayak (Substation Assistant) posts against advt no 04/2019 and 05/2019 respectively.
The MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021 Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2021 Link, MSEDCL Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment 2021 Online Application Link, Eligibility, Experience, Selection Criteria, and other details here. The interested and eligible candidates can definitely apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021. MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021 is for the candidates who have passed 12th and holds a National Trade Training Certificate for Business Stories or center of excellence or two years diploma certificate. Complete details about the MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021 recruitment are given below in this article.
MAHADISCOM Notification 2021:
Name of an Organization – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Recruitment Name – MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Vidyut Sahayak (Electrical Assistant) and Upkendra Sahayak (Substation Assistant)
Job Location – Maharashtra
MAHADISCOM Notification 2021:
Online Registration Starting date – 18th February 2021
Last date for Registration – 20th March 2021
Closing date for Editing application – 20th March 2021
Last date for printing the application – 20th March 2021
Online Fee payment – 18th February to 20th March 2021
MAHADISCOM Notification 2021: Vacancy
MAHADISCOM Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the MAHADISCOM Notification for the recruitment of Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak are given below. If you are eligible and passionate about this job, you can surely apply and start your preparation. Proceed through the article further to know the eligibility criteria.
MAHADISCOM Notification: Age Limit
Candidates age limit should between 18 years to 27 years
MAHADISCOM Notification: Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have passed 12th and hold National Trade Training Certificate for Business Stories or center of excellence or two years diploma certificate to be eligible to apply for Upkendra/Vidyut Sahayak posts.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment: Application Process
- Application Mode: Online
MAHADISCOM Recruitment: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of three stages:
- Online Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice Test of 100 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
MAHADISCOM Recruitment: Salary
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 11,000/- per month from the respective board.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment: Important Links
How to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak and Upkendra Sahayak 2021?
- Go to the official site of Mahadiscom given above.
- Select the “News & Latest Announcements” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Create an account and fill the application form.
- Upload the required notification and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
1.What is the age limit for MAHADISCOM Notification 2021?
18 years to 27 years
2.MAHADISCOM Notification 2021 is for how many posts?
It is for 2 posts namely,
- Upkendra Sahayak
3.The total vacancy for MAHADISCOM Notification 2021 is?
4.Whether we can apply online for MAHADISCOM Notification 2021?
5.What is the Last date for printing the application?
The Last date for printing the application is 20th March 2021.