MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO) has released for recruitment for the engagement of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Attendant & Ward Boy posts. The MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021 invites the application form from eligible candidates. Candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application is 09th May 2021. The selection process will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview. Interested candidates before going to attend the walk-in should refer to the official notification. Further details regarding MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO)|
|Recruitment Name||MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Attendant & Ward Boy|
MAHAGENCO Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||03rd May 2021|
|Walk-in Interview||07th May 2021|
MAHAGENCO Vacancy 2021:
|Data Entry Operator||02|
MAHAGENCO Eligibility Criteria:
- Medical Officer – MBBS
- Medical Officer – BAMS/BHMS
- Staff Nurse – GNM + Maharashtra State Nursing Council Registration.
- Pharmacist – B.Pharm/D. Pharm + Maharashtra State Nursing Council Registration.
- Data Entry Operator – Any Graduate with English Typing 30 wpm, Marathi Typing 40 wpm + Computer Operation Knowledge.
MAHAGENCO Salary 2021:
Medical Officer – Rs. 60, 000/-
Medical Officer – Rs. 30,000/-
Staff Nurse – Rs. 20,000/-
Pharmacist – Rs. 17,000/-
Data Entry Operator – Rs. 16, 275/-
Attendant/Ward Boy – Rs. 15,000/-
MAHGENCO Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply for MAHAGENCO Notification 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a section regarding the latest updates.
- Under that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of various posts.
- Click on that the notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the complete details.
- Then eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on the respective date.