Memory Based Aptitude Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam Held on 23rd Sep 2017:
Dear Readers, Here we have provided the list of Memory Based Quantitative Aptitude Miscellaneous Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam Held on 23rd Sep 2017. Candidates those who are about to attend the examination can make use of it.
Memory Based Aptitude Miscellaneous Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Held on 23rdSep 2017 (Slot-1):
1. If the respective ratio between speed of the boat downstream and that upstream is 7:5 , what is the respective ratio between speed of the boat in still water and the speed of the current ?
2. Mr.Dubey distributed his retirement benifit equality among his wife and only son. From this respective shares, his wife and son spent 20% and 40% respectively on buying clothes and saved the remaining amount. If the difference between the amount saved by them was Rs. 4000, What was the retirement that he got ?
3. The sum of circumference and diameter of a circle is equal to the perimeter of a square whose side is 29m. What is area of the circle ?
4. The average weight of a group of four boys is 65 kg, If a fifth boy weighing 55kg join this group, what would be the new average weight of all 5 boys.
5. Sahil brought a refrigerator for Rs. 4600/- and spent Rs. 2500/- for repairing . At what price should he sell the refrigerator so as to earn a profit of 15% ?
6. ?= 273-323÷19
7. 65% of (221+19)= ?
8. 6+ (48÷2.4) ÷ 0.5= ?
9. 44% of 5/11 × 215= ?
10. ? × (152÷8) – (114+26)= 88
11. 4×98= ?× 112-7×8
12. (1459+1641)÷15.5= ?÷3
13. 104.72 + 82.28 + 42×5 = ?
Our Sincere Thanks to Mary