MHA Recruitment 2021: MHA Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding the Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and then start the online application process.
Ministry of Home Affairs has released the notification for the engagement of the Director, Deputy Director, Deputy Secretary & Assistant Director posts. A total of 30 vacancies were announced. The MHA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated from 11th May 2021. Interested candidates before starting the application process, have to refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date for the submission of the online application form gets ends on 10th July 2021. Eligible candidates should submit the application within the last date. Further details regarding the MHA Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
MHA Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Recruitment Name||Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Director, Deputy Director, Deputy Secretary & Assistant Director|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting & Interview|
MHA Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released on||11th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th May 2021|
|The Final Date for the Submission||10th July 2021|
MHA Vacancy 2021:
MHA Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Maximum: 45 Years
|Name of Post||Education|
|Director||Candidates having a B.Tech/BE Electronics or Communication or Electrical or Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Deputy Director||UG Degree in Law (LL.B) from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Deputy Secretary||UG Degree from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Assistant Director||UG Degree from a recognized University/Institution|
|Name of Post||Experience|
|Director||15 year’s experience in managing Information Technology Infrastructure in Central or State Government or in recognized research institutes.|
|Deputy Director||7 years experience in handling contracts and legal matters in Central or State Government or in recognized research institutes.|
|Deputy Secretary||10 year’s experience in retail or commercial banking in Reserve Bank of India or Public Sector Undertaking Bank.|
|Assistant Director||2 years experience in handling cryptosystems in central or State Government or in recognized research institutes.|
MHA Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of their educational qualification, age limit, and post-qualification experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted through e-mail or SMS and will be called for Document Verification.
MHA Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Director||Rs. 1,23,100/- to 2,15,900/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 67,700/- to 2,08,700/-|
|Deputy Secretary||Rs. 78,800/- to 2,09,200/-|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 47,000/- to 1,51,000/-|
MHA Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Ministry of Home Affairs, l, Andheria Mor,
Vasant Kunj Road,
MHA Notification 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for MHA Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the recent updates.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of the above posts.
- Click on that the official notification will get displayed.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields. and send it to the above-mentioned address along with the supporting documents, photograph, and certificates via postal means within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy circular.