Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Tribal Affairs has released the notification for the engagement of Principal, Vice Principal, PGT & TGT Posts. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 is going to fill around a total of 3,479 vacancies. Candidates who are having a passion to work as a teacher in government schools shall utilize this. Ministry of Tribal Affairs 2021 Apply Online is get activated on 01st April 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 30th April 2021. Eligible candidates should submit the application form on or before the last date. Further details regarding the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India
Recruitment Name – Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Principal, Vice Principal, PGT & TGT
Job Location – Various Locations
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online – 01st April 2021
The Final Date for the Submission – 30th April 2021
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy 2021:
This time the tribal affairs ministry has announced a total of 3,479 vacancies.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teacher||1244|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||1944|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Document Verification
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs 2021?
- Initially go to the official website.
- Find the notification of Recruitment of teachers in EMRS schools and click on that.
- Then the notification is displayed on the screen.
- Kindly read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Then start the online application process.
- Fill in all the details properly in the online application form.
- Once check the details clearly and then click submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.