MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020: MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding the MPPEB Group 2 Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall start your online application process here.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the notification regarding the recruitment of eligible candidates for the following posts. Assistant, Sahayak Sanparikshak (Assistant Auditor), Kanishth Sahayak (Junior Assistant), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Steno Typist, Typist, Receptionist, Cataloger, Assistant Librarian, Inspector, Auditor, and Translator. As per the official notification, the MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020 online application will begin from 1st of December 2020 and the candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020-21 on or before 14th of December 2020 on the official website once after the official notification link is activated.
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020-21: Important Details
|Name of Post||Recruitment for the Post of Assistant, Sahayak Sanparikshak (Assistant Auditor), Kanishth Sahayak (Junior Assistant), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Steno Typist, Typist, Receptionist, Cataloger, Assistant Librarian, Inspector, Auditor, and Translator.|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Total Vacancies||250 vacancies|
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|MPPEB Group 2 Notification Date||25th November 2020|
|MPPEB Group 2 Online Application Starting Date||1st of December 2020|
|MPPEB Group 2 Online Application Last date||14th of December 2020 Extended to 22-12-2020|
|MPPEB Group 2 Exam Date||29 January to 4th of February 2021|
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Vacancies :
|Assistant Auditor Contract Worker||7|
|Data Entry Operator||33|
|Data Entry Operator Contract||8|
|Cataloger ( Post Code 11)||1|
|Assistant Librarian( Post Code 12)||1|
|Assistant Librarian ( Post Code 14)||2|
MPPEB Group 2 Subgroup 4 eligibility
- Assistant/Junior Assistant – Graduation with 1-year Diploma in Computers. Those who have a degree in Computer Applications are exempted from Diploma eligibility.
- Steno-Typist Hindi – Graduate with minimum 50% marks along with 01-year computer diploma. Aspirants should also have Hindi shorthand.
- Steno-Typist English – Graduate with minimum 50% marks along with 01-year computer diploma. Aspirants should also have English shorthand.
- Typist Hindi – Graduate with minimum 50% marks along with 01-year computer diploma. Aspirants should also have a Hindi Typing certificate.
- Assistant Auditor – Graduate in any stream.
- Assistant Auditor Contact Worker – Graduate in any stream.
- Translator – Graduation with one subject as English.
- Auditor – Graduation with Accounting training.
- Inspector – Graduation with Accounting training.
- Assistant Librarian / Cataloger – Graduate in Library Science.
- Receptionist – Graduation with PGDCA certificate. Must have a working knowledge of Hindi and English typing.
- Data Entry Operator – Graduation with Diploma in BCA or PGDC
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 45 Years
Selection Process for MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
- Document Verification.
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Apply Online
Candidates can apply for the posts through online mode from 01 December 2020 to 15 December 2020 Extended to 22-12-2020 on the official website.
- Rs 500 Application fee for General Candidates
- Rs 500 Application fee for other Candidates
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 2020-21: Important Links
How to apply online for MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the recent news.
- Under the section find the exact link regarding the recruitment of MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 2020-21
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your online application on or before the last date.