MRB TN recruitment 2020 notification is out. In this recruitment candidates will be selected for the assistant surgeon posts. Here we have added the important details related to the TN MRB recruitment 2020 notification. Refer the essential qualification and other norms here.
Here we have given all the important details about MRB recruitment 2020 notification. So refer the notification and check your eligibility norms. Also the apply online process for the TN MRB recruitment 2020 is available. After fulfilling all the eligibility norms, apply for the MRB TN recruitment 2020. We have also mentioned the apply online process and link here. So follow the steps and apply for this MRB TN recruitment 2020.
MRB TN Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
The total vacancy for this Assistant surgeon (general) posts is 223. Also, for the category wise vacancy breakup, refer the official notification.
- Total vacancy – 223
The age limit for the assistant surgeon posts under the TN MRB recruitment 2020. The age limit for the candidates as on 01.07.2020 are,
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 57 years.
- Others – 35 years.
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” – 48 years.
The citizenship conditions for the TN MRB 2020 recruitment are,
- Citizen of India; or
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan; or
- A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanzania and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- An applicant belonging to categories (iii) or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan should also obtain a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- An applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to an examination or interview and he will provisionally be appointed subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
So candidates apply by referring all these citizenship norms.
The conditions for the educational qualification for the MRB TN recruitment 2020 are available here.
- MBBS Degree.
- The candidate must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council
on or before the last date of online registration.
- If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him/her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
- Candidate on the date of the Board’s Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service.
The exam scheme for the TN MRB recruitment 2020 is,
- The online exam consists of 90 questions.
- Total marks – 90
- Exam duration – 2 hours.
The candidates have to apply in the online mode. The fee details are given here.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) candidates – Rs.500
- Other candidates – Rs.1000
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Online Application Process:
Here we have mentioned the process for the apply online.
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Upload all document as per the correct format. Submit you application before the last date.
Last Date – 29-5-2020.
Official Website – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
Online Registration Link – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here