NABARD Grade A Cut Off 2021: NABARD Grade A Cut Off 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the NABARD Grade A Cut Off Marks for Both Prelims & Mains Examinations. Candidates who have appeared for the NABARD Grade A selection process shall download cutoff marks pdf.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has announced the notification for the engagement of Assistant Manager (Grade A) (RDBS), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), and Assistant Manager (Legal). A total of 154 vacancies were announced. A lot of candidates have applied and appeared for the selection process. The selection process is based on the prelims, mains & interviews. As per the schedule. The NABARD Grade A Prelims exam was conducted from 14 February 2020 to 25 February 2020. Then the Mains exam was held on 24 September 2020. Candidates who have cleared the mains exam have attended the interview. Then the NABARD Grade A Final Result was released on 09 February 2021. Now the officials have released the Cut off marks for both prelims and mains exam along with the wait cut off. So candidates who have appeared for the selection process shall check here the cut-off marks.
NABARD Grade A Cut Off Marks 2021
|Prelims||Mains||Wait Cut Off|
How to check NABARD Grade A Cut Off Marks?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a section regarding What’s new.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective section.
- On that find the exact link regarding the Cut off marks for NABARD Grade A.
- Click on that the cut-off marks for prelims, mains, and wait link you will get the pdf.
- Kindly check the cut off marks
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.