NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern:
The NABARD grade A recruitment has released with a total of 154 vacancies. Here we have added the NABARD grade A exam pattern 2020 for both prelims and mains exams. Use this exam pattern as a reference for your preparation of exam strategy.
The NABARD grade A online application start date is 10.01.2020. The last date for filling the online application is 31.01.2020. The selection process will happen in three stages. They are,
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Pattern 2020:
The NABARD grade A prelims pattern details are given below for your reference.
- The total time duration of this exam is 2 hours.
- Total marks for the prelims exam is 200
- The candidates qualifying in prelims are called for mains exam in the 1:25 ratio.
- 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
In the table below, all the sections of the NABARD grade A prelims exam pattern are given in clear manner.
|Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Test Of Reasoning||20 Marks||composite time duration of 2 hours|
|English Language||40 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40 Marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40 Marks|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Pattern 2020:
- The mains exam will have 2 papers.
- The 1st paper is general English for 100 marks. Also 90 minutes of time duration is given.
- The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate are assessed through paper 1. It includes essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
- The paper 2 will vary based on the post. The total marks for the paper 2 is 100. The time duration for paper 2 is also 90 minutes.
The NABARD grade A mains exam pattern 2020 is given below.
|Paper I (Descriptive – online through the keyboard)||Paper II (MCQ)|
|General English||i) for posts as at (i) in Table I – Economic & Social Issues and
Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)ii) for posts as at (ii) to (ix) in Table-1: Paper on related discipline
Get more: NABARD Grade A Syllabus
NABARD Grade-A Exam Preparation 2020:
The NABARD grade A exam preparation should be in high standards. Only then you can win in this hectic competition over the aspirants. First refer to the NABARD grade A exam pattern 2020 and fix your strategies. Then as per the strategies prepare with full focus. Take mock test practice at regular intervals to improve your performance. This way of preparation will boost your level of confidence. So that you can easily crack the exam.