NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration: The National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has released the recruitment under the NABARD Grade A 2021 Notification. This year the NABARD has released a total of 162 vacancies for Grade A & B posts. The apply online link gets activates from 17th July 2021. The final date to submit the online application is 31st July. So candidates who are interested and eligible should submit the online application along with the required fee within the last date.
NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration:
One of the important things which are required while applying online for NABARD Grade-A is the handwritten declaration. Most of the candidates are having doubts about how to write and upload the handwritten declaration. In order to give clarity, here we are sharing the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration format. Candidates before start the application process, kindly go through this article once or twice, get in-depth knowledge and then start to fill in the application process.
The format of NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration is as follows
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.
Guidelines for NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration:
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on white paper with black ink.
- The signature left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height).
- IBPS RRB Handwritten declaration 2021 File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.