NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the Junior Consultant posts. Graduate candidates can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply online for NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021 from the direct link given below. Apply Online link for NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021 gets activated from 19th May 2021 till 2nd June 2021. Here we are talking about Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and details of NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021. Proceed through the article further for more details.
NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021 Notification: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)|
|Name of the Recruitment||NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Junior Consultant posts|
|Starting date to Apply Online||19th May 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||2nd June 2021|
NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021 Notification:
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) is a wholly-owned Company of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development. NABCONS has been appointed by NABARD for setting up of Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) for effective monitoring of promotional interventions at field level using the digital platform (portal), building real-time data on various business activities of FPOs, as also taking corrective measures and ensuring commercial sustainability of these organizations.
NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
- MBA/Graduate (preferably in Agriculture or Agribusiness) with IT background with 55% or equivalent CGPA.
Age Limit (as of 1st May 2021):
- Minimum 24 Years and maximum 50 Years.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in promoting of financing farmers collectives/ Agribusiness activities/ Agri Marketing / Value Chain Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office/ IT Tools.
- Proficiency in English language and knowledge of the local language.
NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021: Salary
- Junior Consultant posts – Rs 35,000/- to Rs 45,000/-
NABCONS Recruitment 2021: Key Responsibilities
The primary roles and responsibilities shall be as under:
- Desk monitoring, analysis of issues, target v/s achievements, follow-up with Produce Organisation Promoting Institutes (POPIs)/ Resource Support Agency (RSA), etc, and reporting.
- Digitization of FPOs data on a regular basis-issues, follow-up, etc with POPIs for data updation.
- Design and conduct of monitoring visits/studies and stakeholder consultations/discussions for policy inputs/implementation of schemes.
- Analysis of feedback received from field studies/ consultations and reporting.
- Communication and coordination with HOs, affiliated organizations, related institutions, and agencies.
- Any other item of work as per the necessity of the RO.
NABCONS Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and may also be assessed for their proficiency in MS Office/ data management.
- The location for the interview will be indicated in the call letter.
- The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The interview may be held in person or through virtual mode as may be required.
How to Apply For NABCONS Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of NABCONS @nabcons.com or Click the direct apply online link given above.
- Select the “Recruitment” section.
- Find and select “NABCONS invites online applications for the post of Junior Level Consultant (05 Posts) as PBCS for the project “Setting up of PMU for Digitisation and monitoring of FPOs by NABCONS” in 05 States.” notification on that page.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill in the Application form Click the” Submit” button on the form.
- Print the registration form for future reference.
Q.What is the starting date to apply for NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021 Notification?
The starting date to apply for NABARD NABCONS Recruitment 2021 is 19th May 2021.
Q.What is the official website of NABCONS?
The official website of NABCONS is @nabcons.com.
Q.What is the age limit to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2021?
The age limit to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2021 is,
- Minimum 24 Years and maximum 50 Years.
Q.What is the last date to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2021 Notification?
The last date to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2021 is 2nd June 2021.