NABARD Vacancy 2018: National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up various SO Jobs. This is the notification all about to hire eligible and experienced candidates for NABARD Vacancy. There is 21 NABARD Vacancy is available to fill up at NABARD. Therefore, the candidates have loads of opportunity to join in NABARD Vacancy. The job seekers who had dreamed to join in Banking field, they can apply NABARD online for NABARD vacancy. Here, you can find loads of information regarding NABARD vacancy such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how-to-apply steps.
|Name of the Organization||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Started Date||14th June 2018|
|Last date||05th July 2018|
NABARD Vacancy 2018 – Apply online
Dear Aspirants, Find details of NABARD Vacancy Eligibility here. All the aspirants can find detailed eligibility criteria and official notification and more details to apply for NABARD Vacancy online. However, the NABARD Vacancy online applications are currently active @ www.nabard.org. Visit the website and get the application for latest NABARD Vacancy and apply before 05th July 2018.
NABARD Vacancy 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who meet the below eligibility criteria can apply for the relevant post. Individuals should ensure their eligibility criteria before to apply for NABARD Vacancy. NABARD has been released by the authorities to recruit eligible candidates to enroll against latest NABARD Vacancy.
Find the vacancy chart of NABARD Vacancy follows as below.
|Job Role||No Of Vacancy|
|Chief Technology Officer||01|
|Chief Risk Manager||01|
|Assistant Project Manager Storage, Marketing & Processing||01|
|Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation||01|
|Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy||01|
|Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports||01|
|Senior Project Finance Manager||01|
|Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects)||01|
|Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects)||01|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Chief Technology Officer:
- First class in B.E./ B. Tech degree from recognized University/ Institutes.
- Experience: Post Qualification IT experience of minimum 15 years and at least 5 years at the Senior leadership level with expertise mostly in Core Banking Solutions, Alternative Delivery Channels, Application Development, Network & Communication Channels and Data Centre Management, Data warehouse/Big Data Analytics, IT Security & Technology Risk Management.
- Graduates from any recognized university preferably in information technology.
- Experience: 05 years of implementing IT solutions/ projects at middle or senior management level.
Chief Risk Manager:
- Post- Graduation/ Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distant) or CA/ CS.
- Experience: 20 years or more experience in Banking sector.
- Graduate degree from any recognized university.
- Experience: Minimum of 05 years in Project Management.
Assistant Project Manager Storage, Marketing & Processing:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate, Doctorate in Food Technology /Food Engineering/ Food Processing.
- Experience: Experience of working in Food Processing Industry for a minimum of 03-05 years.
Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation:
- Post Graduate in Agriculture (Agronomy/ soil science/ Agro-Meteorology/ Hydro-geology)
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in projects formulation/ implementation/ monitoring in the field of Climate Change and areas of specialization indicated above.
Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy:
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Environment Engineering.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in projects formulation/ implementation/ monitoring in the field of Renewable energy
Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports:
- B.Tech in Computer Science or B.Sc in computers or MCA or equivalent course.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Post Graduate in Economics/ Statistics/ Finance/ MBA from a recognized university.
- Experience: Experience of 5-8 years in Banking, Financial Sector
Senior Project Finance Manager:
- CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/ BE with MBA Finance.
- Experience: 05 years experience in Infrastructure project finance/ syndication/ consortium lending,
Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects):
- CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/ BE with MBA Finance.
- Experience: 03-05 years experience in appraising, structuring, financing of infrastructure projects, credit operations and monitoring.
Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects):
- BA LLB/ LLM from a recognized University
- Experience: 02-03 years experience in legal aspects of project lending including documentation/ recovery management
- Bachelor of Art or Mass communication from a recognized University
- 2 Years in relevant field
The applicants who willing to apply for NABARD Vacancy, they should the age limit not more than 63 Years as on 30th June 2018.
Ensure the eligibility for the desired post before the application process for NABARD Vacancy. Apply online along with following exam fee. Application fee can pay through Online/ Offline via Net Banking/ Bank Counter or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidate – No Fee (Rs. 50/- Intimation charges only)
- Other Candidate – Rs.500/-
The candidate who is having proper experience with prescribed education qualification they will be called for interview. The people applied for NABARD Vacancy, they will get shortlisted by following the selection rounds mentioned below.
How to Apply:
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link available at NABARD Vacancy. We aim to provide holistic information about NABARD Vacancy. So the candidates start to share with your friends to get benefits in their career path through NABARD Vacancy.
- Candidates can apply online from the link provided below in our website.
- Visit the Official Website of NABARD Vacancy.
- Find the desired notification from the website.
- Click “Apply online” link.
- Fill in all valid credentials of bio-data and the educational details.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size color photograph and signature.
- Make an online payment using a secured payment gateway.
- After successful submission of the application, take printout for future reference.
Note: The candidates who are ready to apply for NABARD Vacancy they should refer the official notification as given in the below section.
|Start date of Application||14th June 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||05th July 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees||14th June – 05th July 2018|
NABARD Vacancy 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Aspirants apply online for latest vacancies. Get instant updates of all recent Govt Job in West Bengal. Don’t miss any important notifications.