NALCO Graduate Engineer Salary 2020: The National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has released the NALCO Graduate Engineer Salary 2020 and NALCO Selection Process 2020 in NALCO Notification 2020. Candidates who have applied for NALCO Recruitment 2020 can check the NALCO Salary 2020, NALCO Selection Procedure 2020 and Allowances details here
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navaratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, is going for further growth and expansion with India and across the globe. The Company also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. NALCO is looking for committed, promising and competent young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Chemical, Civil and Mining.
NALCO is one of the prestigious jobs among Job seekers. So a lot of candidates have applied for NALCO Recruitment and the last date of apply online for NALCO 2020 Recruitment is also extended up to 2nd May 2020. The applied applicants of NALCO need to know about the NALCO GET Salary 2020. They may also have a doubt or may need more clarification regarding the NALCO Salary and allowances. In this article we are going to discuss the Salary, what are all the allowances provided by NALCO for Graduate Engineer Trainee Post, and selection process. Candidates can read this post and know more information about the NALCO Trainee Pay Scale and allowances.
NALCO Selection Procedure 2020
NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2020 scores (GATE – 2020 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the prescribed discipline. Only GATE – 2020 score is valid for this recruitment process. Based on GATE – 2020 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview.
- The candidates will be eligible ti apply for the position of GETs in the above discipline in NALCO provided they have appeared in GATE – 2020 in one of the relevant GATE paper
- Based in the valid score of GATE – 2020 and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted on merit for the personal interview for the positions of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the above disciplines.
- The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed by GATE – 2020.
- The qualifying marks for GATE examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by the conducting authority of GATE – 2020
NALCO Graduate Engineer Salary 2020
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year training
- Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion of the company in force and amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Jr.Manager as E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60000 – 3% – 180000/-
- Besides basic pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisites under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self and dependents and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund Gratuity, etc. a per rule of the Company in force from time to time during training/after absorption
- The approximate CTC* would be Rs. 10.52 lakhs per annum during training period and upon confirmation to E1 grade, the CTC would be approximate Rs. 15.73 lakhs per annum.
Applicants of NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment must know the above details regarding the NALCO Salary and Selection Procedure details. It also helps them to know how the candidates are getting selected in NALCO 2020 as Graduate Engineer Trainee.