NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is hiring candidates for the 1500 ITI Apprentice Posts. The candidates who have passed ITI Exam from UP or MP Based institutes can apply for NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment from 10th June on the NCL website @nclcil.in. This is a huge opportunity for candidates who have completed ITI. As the vacancies are huge, candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment. The last date of the NCL Apprentice Application is 09th July 2021. Here we are talking about the vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, online application link of NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment.
NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Name of the Recruitment||NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th June 2021|
|Last date to Apply||9th July (5 PM)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||1500|
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship coal producing company of India, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP.
NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment: Vacancy
A total of 1500 vacancies has been announced for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf. The vacancy splitting based on various posts is given below.
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||100 Posts|
|Motor Mechanic||100 Posts|
NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Welder (Gas& Elect)
- 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For All Trades: The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum – 16 years
- Maximum – 24 years
as of 30.06.2021.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to max 29 years.
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) i.e. up to a max of 27 years for the post reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years.
- Up to 15 years for SC/ST.
- Up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
NCL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment: Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit only.
Before applying candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least three years, and keep a scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
- Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
- Self Signature
- Parent or Guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet & Certificate
- 8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt, norms
- Bank Account Details
NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021:
Apply Online For NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 [Active From 10th June 2021]
How to Apply For NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- At first, visit the website @apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Candidates are required to register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile by uploading all the related qualifications and other details. Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal of the website given above.
- Visit the NCL website i.e. @nclcil.in and Click on On-line Recruitment under the Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail. In absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
Q.What is the last date to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 9th July (5 PM).
Q.What is the starting date to apply for the Northern Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification?
The starting date to apply for the Northern Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification is 10th June 2021.
Q.What is the total number of vacancies for the NCL Recruitment 2021 Notification?
The total number of vacancies for the NCL Recruitment 2021 Notification is 1500 vacancies.