NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment. National Fertilizers Limited has officially released the notification to recruit the candidates for the post of Accounts Officer and Senior Manager. NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment has created a wide opportunity for the graduates with 42 vacancies. The NFL Recruitment was announced to recruit prominent and young candidates. As we know that NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 will provide excellent opportunity to work with handsome emoluments from National Fertilizer Limited. If you want to know detailed information about NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment read the below given notification. Read the NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 carefully before applying for the above mentioned posts.
Explore all Latest State Government Jobs in India 2020
NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Job Role||Accounts Officer and Senior Engineer|
|Starting Date of Application||15th Nov 2018|
|End Date of Application||14th Dec 2018|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy – Break Up
|Educational Qualification||Chartered Accountant from ICAI/ Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI/ two years full time/ regular MBA with major specialization in Finance/ Financial Management with minimum 60% marks with relevant experiences.|
|Accounts Officer Fees for General Category||Rs. 700/-|
|Senior Manager Fees for General Category||Rs 1000/-|
|Official Notification||Click Here to View Official Notification of NFL Recruitment|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply for NFL Recruitment|
|Official Website||Click Here to Visit Official Website of NFL|
Are you interest to get the central government jobs this is the right place for you. Get more details here
How to Apply Online for NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment?
- Before applying for NFL Recruitment, candidates must read the advertisement carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should apply online through NFL website.
- Candidates should provide their details in online application form such as age, date of
birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing etc.
- The copy of online submitted application form, duly signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents / certificates should reach in a sealed envelope
cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2018” at the following address: “Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”
- Those online applications will be rejected whose hard copy along with self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of their claims made in online application is not received by the due date i.e. 28.12.2018.
- Take a print-out of the application for future reference.