NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2020:
National Housing Bank Limited has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of the Assistant Manager Junior Management Scale (Grade 1) post. One of the most awaited recruitment notification among the banking aspirants. The NHB Assistant Manager online application begins from 29-08-2020. The final date for the submission of the online application get ends on 18-09-2020. Interested candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before the starting of the online application process. After that candidates of each and everyone have to know the NHB Assistant Manager Salary, pay scale, allowances, and promotion details which makes you more interested to prepare effectively for the upcoming recruitment drive. Further details regarding the NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2020 and other details have given below for your reference.
NHB Assistant Manager Important Dates:
|Apply Online Dates||29.08.2020 to 18.09.2020 (both days
|Exam Admit Card||10 days before the Examination|
|NHB Assistant Manager Exam Date – Online||October/ November 2020|
|Exam Result||November/ December 2020|
|Interview Call Letter||January/February 2021|
|Interview Date||January/February 2021|
|Final Result||February/March 2021|
NHB Assistant Manager Salary:
- The starting basic pay of the National Housing Bank Assistant Manager is Rs. 23,700/- per month in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-42,020.
- The present pay scale is under revision.
- The current total emoluments for the post of NHB Assistant Manager Salary is approximately Rs. 44,143/- per month.
- Selected candidates will get the additional increments after passing JAIIB/CAIIB exams.
NHB Assistant Manager Allowances
Apart from the salary, the Assistant Managers are also entitled to other allowances and benefits like:
- Dearness Allowance
- Housing Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Recovery of Housing Rent
- Fixed Personal Pay
- Professional Qualification Pay
- Other Allowances (Deputation Allowance, Halting Allowance, Compensation on Transfer, Mode of Travel and Expenses on Travel, Leave Travel Concession, etc).
NHB Assistant Manager Promotion/Career Growth:
Job prospects at the National Housing Bank are good. If you join as Assistant Manager at a young age, you can reach up to the General Manager post. This depends on your age and your performance. Also, in NHB you will have a chance to get promoted every 4 years.
Career progression is:
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Manager-Additional General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Executive Director
- CFO- Managing Director.