NIACL AO Exam Pattern 2020: New India Assurance Company is one of the leading insurance companies in India. NIACL recruits candidates for the post of administrative officer. the official notification for the recruitment of AO will release soon. The candidate who wants to join the leading company must aware of the AO exam pattern.
NIACL AO exam is conducted in three phases Prelims, Mains, and interviews. In this article, we are sharing the complete NIACL AO exam pattern for both prelims and mains exam.
NIACL AO Notification 2020
NIACL AO Exam Pattern for 2020 Recruitment
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination
|S. No||Name of Test/Section (not in sequence)||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||20 min|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 min|
Points to be Remember:
- NIACL AO Preliminary online examination consists of 100 Objective Questions for 100 marks.
- The 100 Objective questions are split into 3 sections and each section having a 20mins time duration.
- Candidates should answer the questions within their sectional time duration.
- One-fourth of assigned marks will be deducted as a penalty forever wrong answers.
- There will be no penalty for not answering questions (i.e.) If candidates left blank any questions, there are no marks will be deducted as penalty for the question.
- For NIACL AO Main Examination 15 times of Vacancies (Approximately 5*312) will be shortlisted based on the Phase I Prelims Exam.
Phase – II: Main Examination
NIACL AO Main Exam (Objective Test Exam Pattern)
|S. No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||2 hours|
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||2 Hours|
|5||Technical & Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||40||40|
Points to be Remember:
- NIACL AO Main Examination will consist of Objective Test and Descriptive Test.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be conducted online.
- Candidates first attend the Objective test for 2 Hours and continuously they have to appear for the Descriptive Test.
- The Objective Test will be conducted for 200 marks in 2 hours and the descriptive test will be conducted for 30 Marks in 30 Mins.
NIACL AO Main Exam (Descriptive Type Exam Pattern)
|Descriptive Test||Max. Marks||Duration||Language|
|Letter Writing||10||30 min||English|
Points to Remember:
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of the NIACL AO Main Exam objective test separately for shortlisting for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview.
- NIACL AO Main Exam Descriptive answer would be evaluated for those who qualify for the objective test.
- Qualifying marks in the NIACL AO Main Exam Descriptive test
|Category||Descriptive Test Marks Out of 30|
|SC, ST, and PWBD||13.5|
NIACL AO Exam FAQ:
Q. When will the NIACL AO exam notification 2020 release?
A. The official notification 2020 will release soon, as soon as the notification release we will update you.
Q. Is there negative marking in the NIACL AO exam?
A. Yes, there is negative marking in 1/4 mark in the exam.
Q. How many phases in the NIACL AO 2020 exam?
A. There are three phases in the exam Prelims, Mains, and the Interview.
Q. What is the duration of the NIACL AO Mains exam?
A. The duration of the AO Mains exam is 2 hours (120 minutes).
Q. How many sections in the NIACL AO Prelims exam?
A. There are three papers in the prelims exam Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.