NIACL AO Prelims Shift Timings 2021: NIACL AO Prelims Shift Timings 2021 is given here in detail!!! Candidates who are going to attend the NIACL AO Prelims Exam scheduled on 16th October 2021 shall check here the reporting and handwritten sample time.
New India Assurance Company Limited is going to conduct the examination for the post of Administrative Officer scheduled for 12th October 2021. A huge number of applicants are eagerly prepared for the upcoming examination. Earlier the board has released the NIACL AO Prelims admit card 2021 on its official site. The prelims exam is the initial stage of the selection process. Candidates who cleared the prelims exam will be going to attend the mains exam. It is advised to the candidates to reach the examination center well before the reporting time. In this article, we will discuss the NIACL AO Prelims Shift Timings 2021. Candidates can check their reporting time, exam start, and exam end time.
The exam date is almost nearby. Only a few days more to face the examination. So candidates gear up the preparation process by attending more NIACL AO Prelim Mock Test 2021. As the exam will be conducted online, candidates should carefully read instructions regarding the method of indicating answers. The instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
NIACL AO Prelims Shift Timings 2021 to be held on 16th October
|Shift 1||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Shift 2||11:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Shift 3||02:00 pm – 03:00 pm|
|Shift 4||04:30 pm – 05:30 pm|
NIACL AO Prelims Shift Timings 2021 – Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
The NIACL AO Prelims Shift Timings 2021 includes the reporting time, handwriting sample, exam start timing, and the end timing for each shift.
|Event||1st shift||2nd shift||3rd shift||4th shift|
|Reporting Time||08:00 AM||10:30 AM||01:00 PM||03:30 PM|
|Handwriting Sample||8:45 to 8:50 AM||11:15 to 11:20 AM||01:45 to 01:50 PM||04:15 to 04:20 PM|
|Exam Start Time||09:00 AM||11:30 AM||02:00 PM||04:30 PM|
|Exam End Time||10:00 AM||12:30 PM||03:00 PM||05:30 PM|
NIACL AO Prelims 2021 – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- The candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam-related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other items are permitted inside the venue.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.