NIACL AO Recruitment 2021: NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding NIACL AO Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, Apply Online are given here below for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and then start the online application process.
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company invites online applications for recruitment of Administrative Officers (Generalists) in Scale I cadre from the open market. A total of 300 vacancies were announced. The NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link gets activates from 01st September 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 21st September 2021. So eligible candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date. Further details regarding NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Recruitment Name||NIACL AO Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Administrative Officers (Generalists)|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Phase 1, Phase 2 & Interview|
NIACL AO Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||24th August 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st September 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||21st September 2021|
|Phase 1 Online Exam||October 2021 (Tentative)|
|Phase-2 Online Examination||November 2021 (tentative)|
NIACL AO Vacancy 2021:
NIACL AO Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: As on 01.04.2021
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Apr-1991 and not later than 1st Apr-2000 (both dates inclusive).
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post-graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examinations for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. The candidate should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as of 30.09.2021.
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021.
NIACL AO Selection Process 2021:
The NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 involves the selection process namely
(i) Phase-1(Online Exam)
(ii) Phase-2(Online Exam + Descriptive)
NIACL AO Exam Pattern: Phase 1
|S.No||Name of Test/Section
(not in sequence)
|1||English Language||Objective||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||Objective||35||20 min||Eng/Hindi|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||35||20 min||Eng/Hindi|
Candidates have to qualify for each test/section by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
NIACL AO Phase 2 Exam Pattern 2021:
|S.No||Name of Test/Section
(not in sequence)
|1||Test of Reasoning||Objective||50||40 min||Eng/Hindi|
|2||Test of English Language||Objective||50||40 min||Engish|
|3||Test of General Awareness||Objective||50||30 min||Eng/Hindi|
|4||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||50||40 min||Eng/Hindi|
A descriptive test will be conducted for 30 marks (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered. A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards shortlisting for an interview or final selection.
Phase – III: Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interviews will be 75:25 respectively.
The final selection would be based on consolidated marks of the main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates.
NIACL AO Salary 2021:
- Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- on the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable.
- Gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 60,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
- Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules.
- The Officers are also entitled to Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
- The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
SC/ ST / PwBD: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway.
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb
Left Thumb Impression:
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
How to apply online for NIACL AO Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of the Company’s website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Using the registration number and password, kindly log in and start to fill in the online application form.
- Fill in the correct details in the required fields.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit it successfully on or before the last date.