NIC NIELIT Scientist B Result 2021
NIC NIELIT Scientist B Result 2021 has released officially!! Candidates who have appeared for the NIC NIELIT Scientist B Exam 2021 can download the NIC NIELIT Scientist B Result from the link given below in this article.
NIC NIELIT Scientist B Exam 2021 has conducted on 22 November 2020 against the advertisement number NIELIT/NIC/2020/1 at the various exam centre to recruit 495 vacancies. The selection process is based on the online exam, interview and Document verification. Candidates who have attended the NIC NIELIT Scientist B Exam are keenly awaiting the result. The NIC NIELT has released the NIC NIELIT Scientist B Result on its official site @.nielit.gov.in. The candidates who have qualified in the written exam will be shortlisted for the interview round. Candidates can download the NIC NIELIT Result 2021 from the link and follow the steps to save them for future reference. Candidates can also check the category wise cut off marks. The NIC NIELIT Scientist B Interview Dates and Call Letter will be released soon.
Steps to check the NIC NIELIT Result 2021
Candidates can click the above link or follow the steps below to download the NIC NIELIT Scientist B Result
- Visit the official website of NIELIT.i.e.nielit.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment section.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Provisionally shortlisted candidates for interview for the post of Scientist – ‘B’ [Advt No.NIELIT/NIC/2020/1] based on the written examination conducted on 22/11/2020.
- Candidates can view their merit position using the login credentials.
- Enter Candidate Id, Password.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Click the Login button.
- Download NIC NIELIT Scientist B Result and save it for future reference.
NIC NIELIT Scientist B Cut Off
|Category||Highest marks secured in the provisional selection list||Lowest Marks secured in the provisional selection list|
NIC NIELT Scientist B Final Selection
The Final Selection for the post of Scientist -‘B’ will be made based on the combined scores obtained by the candidates from the written exam, interview and documents submitted by them. The weightage of marks for the written exam and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15.