NIEPID Recruitment 2020: National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) has released the recruitment notification for various vacancy in Secunderabad. Candidates who are passionate about NIEPID Jobs 2020 can apply for NIEPID 2020 up to 15th June 2020.
Every year NIEPID releases notification for various posts all over the State. Similarly, this year, NIEPID has released the Recruitment Notification 2020 for various posts. Candidates can start to apply up to 15th June 2020. Only eligible candidate can apply for NIEPID 2020 Recruitment. Candidates should go through the NIEPID 2020 Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the NIEPID Post and ensure that they fulfil all the NIEPID Eligibility Conditions. The NIEPID Vacancy 2020 has also included in NIEPID Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the NIEPID Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about NIEPID Vacancy 2020, NIEPID Eligibility 2020 and NIEPID Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
NIEPID 2020 Recruitment
The NIEPID Vacancy 2020 can apply offline through envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post they have applied for. Candidates who are interested in NIEPID 2020 Recruitment can refer to the Official Website and start to apply for NIEPID 2020.
Also the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in the application form in the space provided and should also clearly indicate the Institute/Centre for which application is being submitted. Applications that are received without such indication are liable to be rejected.
NIEPID Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)|
|Notification Name||EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.01/2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
NIEPID Vacancy 2020
NIEPID Recruitment is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the NIEPID 2020 Jobs is announced for 18 various posts.
NIEPID Eligibility 2020
- Candidates are advised to read the NIEPID Notification for details regarding the educational qualification, Age limit and relaxation details
NIEPID Application Fees 2020
- Application Fees – Rs. 500/-
- Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH/category. The candidate should clearly mention their name & post applied for on the back side of DD. The applications not accompanied by the required DD or the applications that are received without specifying the post applied for, will not be considered
Steps for NIEPID Applications 2020
NIEPID website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with NIEPID website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – niepid.nic.in
- Now candidate can able to view the NIEPID Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the NIEPID Home Page, the candidate can search for “EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.01/2020”
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the NIEPID Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the Notification carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for NIEPID Vacancy.
- After reading the Notification, start applying online for NIEPID Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the Website and start filling the NIEPID Online Application Form
- Finally, Pay the Application fees prescribed by NIEPID and Submit it
Candidates are informed to download the filled NIEPID Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the NIEPID Application Form for further details.
NIEPID 2020 Vacancy: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|